*EXPIRED**Free Surethik Hair Thickening Fibers Sample

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

there's something wrong with their website.

arlinda said:   there's something wrong with their website.
Yeah, like this >>>  "Hair Thickening Fibers Free Sample (Canada & US Only) – Just Pay For Shipping"  
NOT free - USD$9.95  

KCQT said:   
arlinda said:   there's something wrong with their website.
Yeah, like this >>>  "Hair Thickening Fibers Free Sample (Canada & US Only) – Just Pay For Shipping"  
NOT free - USD$9.95  

Item was free when posted
Free offer has now expired, nothing wrong. Offers don't last forever

I'm certain then, that some around here would know better than others, wouldn't they.  

KCQT said:   

I'm certain then, that some around here would know better than others, wouldn't they.  

I am unaware of anyone, around here or not, that can predict exactly when the free items are going to go out of stock and be replaced with a shipping charge. If you know of anyone who can see the future please let me know as I want to talk about stock picks and lottery numbers with them

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017