• filter:

Free Travel Cosmetic Bag

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.intur.su/free-travel-cosmetic-bag/

*Offer expires the earlier of 1 July 2017 or when supplies are depleted. Limit one sample request per household.  

Moderator Comment: Members of our community have alerted us to the questionable nature of this deal. While we do not condone any unethical or illegal behavior, we believe discussion and debate helps our community make informed decisions. Please read, comment if you'd like, and proceed with caution. — Jun. 22, 2017 @ 8:09pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks got one for my wife

rated:
home page
http://www.intur.su/

Located in Egypt

rated:
Thank you!!

rated:
tuskers said:   home page

Located in Egypt

And... the point is?  

"Thank you!
Your Travel Cosmetic Bag will be shipped soon.**Offer expires the earlier of 1 July 2017 or when supplies are depleted. Limit one sample request per household.
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This is a limited time offer to new customers only. By clicking you agree to receive info and offers by email relating to intur.su
I agree that Intur.su and page sponsors may contact me with more interesting offers by post and email."

rated:
Foolish to give your information to a company overseas without any kind of company address or telephone number especially the Middle East !

rated:
KCQT said:   
tuskers said:   home page

Located in Egypt

And... the point is?  

"Thank you!
Your Travel Cosmetic Bag will be shipped soon.**Offer expires the earlier of 1 July 2017 or when supplies are depleted. Limit one sample request per household.
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This is a limited time offer to new customers only. By clicking you agree to receive info and offers by email relating to intur.su
I agree that Intur.su and page sponsors may contact me with more interesting offers by post and email."

rated:
Just supplying information on the source of the post
The link has an unusual extension and I wanted to explain why it was unusual

KCQT you seem show a dislike for my posts
Is providing information on a strange and unusual looking link really something to be called out about?
Do you think members are better off uninformed?

BTW  the home page is in Russian although the site claims to be located in Egypt
Nothing suspicious there

rated:
thanks

rated:
It's worse. The URL has a .su suffix for the old Soviet Union. That's a known warning sign for criminal activity. I'll skip this one, thanks.

rated:
[S=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.su said: The]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.su]The[/S] (.SU) domain has been reported to host many cybercrime activities due to the lax, outdated terms of use, and staying out of focus (2% usage comparing to the primary .ru zone)[12][13] Rules for timely suspension of malicious domains[13] have been in place since 2013.[14]

.su domains are totally safe and governed for accountability. Wait...

rated:
KCQT
And... the point is?

The web site to which this offer is linked, is a former Soviet Union spam site. Web searches for the informed, shows that this type of site can be heavy spam, and also identity thieves or worse. Don't click, and by all means, don't order.

Lets all remember that anyone could have missed this, many did and give the OP credit for posting other good deals

rated:
tuskers said:   Just supplying information on the source of the post

Is providing information on a strange and unusual looking link really something to be called out about?

BTW  the home page is in Russian although the site claims to be located in Egypt
Nothing suspicious there

You mean a dislike for your extremely vague posts??  Don't get your shorts twisted tuskers.  No one "called you out" on anything... yet.  All I clearly asked (for anyone who can comprehend), was what your point was.  Pretty straight-forward question. 
Quit playing the martyr card by insinuating that you gave ANY important facts about this post, short of blatant stereotyping.  (we won't even discuss you going back and tweaking your posts from the original, just to try and 'appear' more informed, or c&p word for word from another site on this particular post and taking credit for the comment as if it were your own) It would have been all well and good if you actually stated your actual concerns vs. only where the site is conducting business from, which in essence is as good as NO information at all.  Seriously, I think the majority of us here are bright enough to research something once we get to the website and see for ourselves where a business works out of, and a webpage that needs to be translated from a foreign language, I would think would be a good first indicator and red flag on it's own; been doing this for many, many years now and I can tell at first glance when it's not right.  
You're clearly and extremely so self-righteous that you have to call out and pick apart (without any provocation), any and all posts, new members or not, like they're some sort of threat to any "status" you're attempting to build for yourself, by trying to raise your own deflated self-importance.  Even with all of that, you seem to have a hard time taking any ownership when you are rightfully corrected as observed in just one of MANY of your posts found HERE .  Again, one of many.  It's a scratched and broken record that's been played repeatedly: quantity over quality.
You want to talk about disclosure?  Then lay it on us and let's have some of it!  You know, like T&C, attachments, Whois, web searches, or anything else concrete that helps someone WITH that informed decision, on ANY of your posts, instead of only stating the clearly obvious, and then getting bent on this one when I asked you to clarify, acting like you totally informed anyone at ALL from the very beginning, when in reality it was only AFTER the fact when that information was provided TO you... later.
You may want to try humbling yourself by actually helping someone understand some time, instead of giving your usual 'red' with no explanation or clarification, because you yourself don't even have it.  

rated:
KCQT said:   

Nothing suspicious there

You mean a dislike for your extremely vague posts??  Don't get your shorts twisted tuskers.  No one "called you out" on anything... yet.  All I clearly asked (for anyone who can comprehend), was what your point was.  Pretty straight-forward question. 
Quit playing the martyr card by insinuating that you gave ANY important facts about this post, short of blatant stereotyping.  (we won't even discuss you going back and tweaking your posts from the original, just to try and 'appear' more informed, or c&p word for word from another site on this particular post and taking credit for the comment as if it were your own) It would have been all well and good if you actually stated your actual concerns vs. only where the site is conducting business from, which in essence is as good as NO information at all.  Seriously, I think the majority of us here are bright enough to research something once we get to the website and see for ourselves where a business works out of, and a webpage that needs to be translated from a foreign language, I would think would be a good first indicator and red flag on it's own; been doing this for many, many years now and I can tell at first glance when it's not right.  
You're clearly and extremely so self-righteous that you have to call out and pick apart (without any provocation), any and all posts, new members or not, like they're some sort of threat to any "status" you're attempting to build for yourself, by trying to raise your own deflated self-importance.  Even with all of that, you seem to have a hard time taking any ownership when you are rightfully corrected as observed in just one of MANY of your posts found HERE .  Again, one of many.  It's a scratched and broken record that's been played repeatedly: quantity over quality.
You want to talk about disclosure?  Then lay it on us and let's have some of it!  You know, like T&C, attachments, Whois, web searches, or anything else concrete that helps someone WITH that informed decision, on ANY of your posts, instead of only stating the clearly obvious, and then getting bent on this one when I asked you to clarify, acting like you totally informed anyone at ALL from the very beginning, when in reality it was only AFTER the fact when that information was provided TO you... later.
You may want to try humbling yourself by actually helping someone understand some time, instead of giving your usual 'red' with no explanation or clarification, because you yourself don't even have it.  

Talk about getting in a twist.. quite a rant

I will take the high road here.
I posted a concern about the site, a concern that ended up as correct this time
If you don't like my posts I believe this site allows you to ignore and not see any members posts . Feel free to take that option
I have posted content for members, much, but not all, appear to like most of what I have brought to the table
When was the last time you brought any content, other than your opinion, to the members?

rated:
tuskers said:   
KCQT said:   

Nothing suspicious there

If you don't like my posts I believe this site allows you to ignore and not see any members posts . Feel free to take that option
I have posted content for members, much, but not all, appear to like most of what I have brought to the table
When was the last time you brought any content, other than your opinion, to the members?

• Not a rant, just correct information for those seeking the truth and FULL disclosure.  The truth always hurts.  
  • As for you being right?  We'll see.  Just like the Allywillow deal posted by a new member (link in above post), I proved you wrong... in. your. face. when you (eh hem) thought you were right, yet you couldn't own up to your blathering, paranoid mistake by acknowledging the truth when it was corrected for your viewing pleasure and posted right in front of you.    
  • And finally, as for me "bringing any content?"  My, my, my.... well what would possibly be left anyway, after all the trash has alREADY been posted?    Again, quantity over quality with you.

No tuskers,... I don't need to "ignore" your posts, I just feel the need to give members correct and THOROUGH information, and credit where credit is due.  A new angle you may want to try some day, and you?  Can "feel free to take THAT option!" 

rated:
KCQT said:   
tuskers said:   
KCQT said:   

Nothing suspicious there

• Not a rant, just correct information for those seeking the truth and FULL disclosure.  The truth always hurts.  
  • As for you being right?  We'll see.  Just like the Allywillow deal posted by a new member (link in above post), I proved you wrong... in. your. face. when you (eh hem) thought you were right, yet you couldn't own up to your blathering, paranoid mistake by acknowledging the truth when it was corrected for your viewing pleasure and posted right in front of you.    
  • And finally, as for me "bringing any content?"  My, my, my.... well what would possibly be left anyway, after all the trash has alREADY been posted?    Again, quantity over quality with you.

No tuskers,... I don't need to "ignore" your posts, I just feel the need to give members correct and THOROUGH information, and credit where credit is due.  A new angle you may want to try some day, and you?  Can "feel free to take THAT option!" 

I don't see you posting any offers to ignore
When was the last time you brought content other than your opinion, to share with the board?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017