• filter:

MedFree Living Factor 5 Pain Relief Sample

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/joint-pain-product-reviews/relief-factor.html?utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=CPC
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Google the ingredients and make sure you're OK with the possible side effects, contaminants, etc. as well as the results of studies.
Personally, I wouldn't touch this product, even if they paid me, but to each his own.

rated:
Factor 5
$39.00$69.00
PRODUCT FEATURES

TURMERIC
Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.*

GARLIC BULB
Rich in antioxidants and compounds that help reduce inflammation.*

STINGING NETTLE
Aids in reducing levels of uric acid.*

CELERY (SEEDS)
Used for its diuretic properties, also contains flavonoids and antioxidants.*

HORSETAIL
Known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties*

*The results from reviews and testimonials are based on individual testimonials. Your results may vary

rated:
bookreader54321 said:   Factor 5
$39.00$69.00
PRODUCT FEATURES

TURMERIC
Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.*

GARLIC BULB
Rich in antioxidants and compounds that help reduce inflammation.*

STINGING NETTLE
Aids in reducing levels of uric acid.*

CELERY (SEEDS)
Used for its diuretic properties, also contains flavonoids and antioxidants.*

HORSETAIL
Known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties*

*The results from reviews and testimonials are based on individual testimonials. Your results may vary

Google those ingredients on Wikipedia, WebMD etc. You may be surprised at some of the things you find.

rated:
thanks

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   Google the ingredients and make sure you're OK with the possible side effects, contaminants, etc. as well as the results of studies.
Personally, I wouldn't touch this product, even if they paid me, but to each his own.

I have to agree, Some of the stuff in this can be problematic with either other stuff you take, or with certain conditions you have. Turmeric by itself, is a very effective antiinflammatory used in Ayurvedic medicine for along time. It has NSAID properties, acts like a Cox-2 inhibitor in the body. Best to consume with a meal containing black pepper and/or fat to activate the curcumen in it. Much cheaper too. Many doctors (DO's & MD's) prescribe Turmeric, and there are numerous reliable studies on it's safety & use. Can't say that for the other ingredients in this stuff. I know I wouldn't take a chance with this product.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017