Free Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier Sample

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks op

rated:
NP can't say I'm not excited myself to try this one.

rated:
Read the title as liquid IV hydrogen sample. Now that would be interesting.

rated:
"Hmm, we can't reach this page"

Tried copying and pasting, no such luck.

rated:
It appears samples are gone, as the company's actual website no longer seems to reference a sample anywhere.

rated:
thanks for the post!

rated:
Yes I just checked myself it does look as though they did stop the samples unfortunately.

rated:
I used the direct FB not mobile link to get it

https://www.facebook.com/liquidiv/posts/1832620160098478

rated:
butterflyblue said:   I used the direct FB not mobile link to get it

https://www.facebook.com/liquidiv/posts/1832620160098478

Good looking out, thanks.

rated:

rated:
ingredients: Beet Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Dipotassium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Rebaudioside-A (Stevia Isolate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)

"Liquid I.V.s Hydration Multiplier is a great-tasting, portable powder drink mix that uses the breakthrough science of Cellular Transport Technology (CTT) to deliver hydration to your bloodstream faster and more efficiently than water alone."

mmm hmm.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017