• filter:

FREE Paradosiaka Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sample

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Moderator Comment: Members of our community have alerted us to the questionable nature of this deal. While we do not condone any unethical or illegal behavior, we believe discussion and debate helps our community make informed decisions. Please read, comment if you'd like, and proceed with caution. — Jul. 7, 2017 @ 11:18pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Lol yes I'm sure this will get sent out 

rated:
this is fake.

Privately registered site.
Name of the Greek town misspelled.
Over half the images can be reverse searched and are just photoshopped to have different colors. (in order to hide the were stolen)
site was made yesterday.
no way to actually purchase their product.

rated:
kegbay said:   this is fake.

Over half the images can be reverse searched and are just photoshopped to have different colors. (in order to hide the were stolen)
site was made yesterday.

Good catch!  
I also find it intriguing that only a few short weeks ago, this same OP was so sure of themselves about one particular offer that allegedly shipped from "Egypt" and they started a huge debacle over it by insisting it was fake (and that I finally requested the mods to lock), but yet this obviously apparent, in-your-face fake offer is kosher somehow.   
Furthermore, after running a search for the illusive olive oil via several search engines to find out where it might be purchased, it's nowhere to be found and remains a mystery, and after your post I jumped over to TinEye to investigate the images, verifying the validity of the blatantly photoshopped images.  Quantity over quality is the same broken record here.  
BTW... welcome to FatWallet!  

rated:
Great spot there! Almost signed up ...

rated:
KCQT said:   
kegbay said:   this is fake.

site was made yesterday.

Good catch!  
I also find it intriguing that only a few short weeks ago, this same OP was so sure of themselves about one particular offer that allegedly shipped from "Egypt" and they started a huge debacle over it by insisting it was fake (and that I finally requested the mods to lock), but yet this obviously apparent, in-your-face fake offer is kosher somehow.   
Furthermore, after running a search for the illusive olive oil via several search engines to find out where it might be purchased, it's nowhere to be found and remains a mystery, and after your post I jumped over to TinEye to investigate the images, verifying the validity of the blatantly photoshopped images.  Quantity over quality is the same broken record here.  
BTW... welcome to FatWallet!  

Dude, give it a break and try and keep the replies on topic. You are right, I am not perfect, it appears this is not a good post. The previous offer you refer to was established as a fake and yet somehow me pointing that out was wrong and you pointing out this as a fake is right? How do you define hypocrisy?  If you ever posted any offers I am sure you would also make a mistake. Get back to me when you start to post actual offers

In my opinion, the board is done a service if a post seems questionable and a member states so in a reply. This is one example. The individual who brings this up should not be vilified as KCQT seems to continue to do to me because I brought up that a different members post was fake (It was verified as fake). KCQT if you have a problem, just PM me and we can have an adult conversation, the board does not need to continue to hear about your personal dislike for a member you never met.
Everyone, lets keep the replies about the post and not the member who posted it. I think we are all better served

rated:
Everyone makes mistakes no biggie. Posting is hard, it's not like everyone has capability to dig in like a full-blown journalist on every post, luckily there are communities of people to help.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017