• filter:

Free Flashlight PRO Android App

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Instantly turn your device into a flashlight. Flashlight in your pocket - when you need it, where you need it. Essential app for every Android device. Flashlight app used your camera LED at full power, making it the brightest flashlight.
Flashlight app has the following features:
- On / Off
- SOS signal for emergency use
- 60 seconds light On
- Battery meter
- Brightest LED
- Screen light on devices without camera LED flash
- Easy and fast to use
- Stunning and realistic HD design
- Supports all Android devices

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamma.flashlig...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I suppose free is free, but doesn't Android pretty much already have this functionality built in?

rated:
First of all I use this app and receive NO MONEY OR KICK BACK from the company so this is an honest review.

I have this app since I got my android phone and its save mine and others backsides several times. It has a flashlight that can be set to continuous or a 60 second timer and a SOS flash pattern, which even is nobody knows Morse code should get them to slow down or stop to see what's going on.

After looking around this was the only app that has the SOS feature which would help with our search& rescue group. Works even on low batter or out of reach of towers.

rated:
ty op!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017