• filter:

National Ice Cream Day 2017

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
All the Places You Can Get Free Ice Cream on National Ice Cream Day 2017. Today July 16, 2017. We know we need this distraction...🍦

•  16 Handles: Download this self-serve frozen yogurt chain's mobile app and you'll get a coupon for a free four-ounce order from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
  • Baskin-Robbins: Free samples of the new Mint Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza will be given out to all customers at Baskin-Robbins on Friday, July 14, rather than on National Ice Cream Day. If you download the Baskin-Robbins mobile app, though, you'll get special offers for National Ice Cream Day and other days. (By the way, this Friday is also when Starbucks is giving away free iced teas, and Krispy Kreme is offering a dozen donuts for 80 cents when you buy a dozen at regular price.)
  • Carvel: Buy any size cup or cone on Sunday, and you'll get a second one for free.
  • .Dippin' Dots: Free mini cups of ice cream will be given out in a two-hour window on Sunday. Check with your local Dippin' Dots store to find out when.
  • Friendly's: For every $2.99 Friend-z ice cream order on Sunday, Friendly's will donate $2 to the Boys & Girls Club of America. Customers who purchase a Friend-z on Sunday will also get a coupon good for a free ice cream in the future.
  • Krystal: The Krystal fast food chain is offering sundaes for only 99 cents from July 16 to July 23.
  • McDonald's: Customers who download the McDonald's app get a coupon for a free vanilla ice cream cone on Sunday, no purchase required.
  • Monkey Joe's: All guests at Monkey Joe's indoor play centers get free ice cream cups on Sunday.
  • PetSmart: All pets visiting PETsMART PetHotel locations get free Doggie Ice Cream Sundaes this Sunday.
  • Subzero: From 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, you'll get a free order of Subzero's liquid nitrogen ice cream when you purchase one at regular price.
  • Your Pie: All customers at this brick-oven pizza chain get free gelato on Sunday. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
hope2k said:   All the Places You Can Get Free Ice Cream on National Ice Cream Day 2017. Today July 16, 2017. We know we need this distraction...🍦

Tnx OP but the McD app does not work. I have had it installed for a few months and it has not worked once. Uninstalled it today.

My suggestion is just go there and ask for the cone.

rated:
This app makes nearly the entire restaurant BOGO or better.
There are mini QR scanners at every register.

Perhaps walk up to an employee and have them demo functionality?

it's easy.
How have you struggled for months?
Are you trying to order from a bed?

rated:
Onenote said:   
hope2k said:   All the Places You Can Get Free Ice Cream on National Ice Cream Day 2017. Today July 16, 2017. We know we need this distraction...🍦

Tnx OP but the McD app does not work. I have had it installed for a few months and it has not worked once. Uninstalled it today.

My suggestion is just go there and ask for the cone.

This app makes nearly the entire restaurant BOGO or better.
There are mini QR scanners at every register.

Perhaps walk up to an employee and have them demo functionality?

it's easy.
How have you struggled for months?
Are you trying to order from a bed?

rated:
Cold Stone Creamery: Join the eClub and get two Cold Stone Creations for the price of one.
Dairy Queen: Sign up for the Blizzard Fan Club and receive a coupon for BOGO free Blizzards.
Denny's: Get a free Banana Split with the purchase of two entrées with this coupon.

rated:
For those struggling with the MCDonald's ap and struggling to understand their issues:

0. Try rebooting phone

1. McDonald's AP has been buggy at times especially on certain devices.
2. Make sure you have free stoage space available and/or try running after reboot without other programs open.
3. Try creating a different login with another Email address.
4. Try uninstalling and re-installing. (This didn't work for us, but eventually it started working again on all our devices for some reason.)
5. Try turning off cellular data and using Wifi.

rated:
From USAToday
Soft serve fans disgruntled as McDonald's app acts up on National Ice Cream Day ...It seems like some people have soured on National Ice Cream Day after encountering issues with the McDonald's app. The fast-food chain announced that anyone with its mobile app would get a free vanilla cone on Sunday, also known as National Ice Cream Day. And one lucky person who redeems the offer in the app between 2 and 5 p.m. local time will get a chance to win free McDonald’s soft serve for life, according to a news release from the company. But ice cream hopefuls were left disappointed when they found the app inaccessible. Some people said the app was taking after their soft serve machines, which some complain often break down. 

I spent about an hour messing around with the app. That does it. McDs is on my permanent s*** list. I can always get a BOGO on a Burger King Whopper with their app and IMO it's a lot better burger than McDonald's.

rated:
Lot's of people had problems with the app but I never had issues during Free Fries Fridays... Of course one thing is free no purchase required, and another one is free with purchase.

rated:
Mcdonalds server sometimes have problem, the app itself is slow too. Mcdonalds server was too busy most of the day yesterday, so no connection most of the day.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017