• filter:

Free pair of socks from Comfort Sock Club

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.thecomfortsock.com/comfort-sock-club/

Thanks for visiting TheComfortSock.com! Stay in touch by signing up for our Comfort Sock Club, we won’t overwhelm you with emails. We will keep you informed of the latest news about our products, our site and upcoming sales and events.

Please complete the form and look for news from TheComfortSock.com soon. Sign up now and we will send you a FREE pair of socks. (One FREE pair of socks per person, per email and mailing address. Free sock offer valid only in the U.S.)  

Member Summary
dead deal
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks

rated:
Anyone have any information on this company?
They did not answer the phone number listed nor have an answering machine. I did call minutes from the end of their business hours

rated:
Let's see if it comes....

rated:
You'd think they'd want to know the size. *shrug*

rated:
"Due to the popularity of The Comfort Sock Club, we are temporarily suspending our free sock offer in order catch up with deliveries. Please check back later!"

rated:
 "FREE shipping on your first purchase"

no, thanks.

rated:
i received my pair of socks today. real nice.

rated:
The offer is now simply free shipping on your first order.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017