• filter:

FREE Crystal Necklace and Mood Ring from Palm Mute - FB Required

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Use promo Code:  JULY

"BEFORE YOU ORDER: Click Here to Like our Facebook Page – PalmMute Promo PAGE and SHARE. IMPORTANT: Make sure that you share this promo on Facebook and Once you receive your package, please take a photo and write a simple review or video.PROMO RULES: (If you fail to follow these rules we will not ship your order unfortunately)This is a special promo offer and please abide by the terms of this promo to avoid issues.
Customers are limited to one purchase only.
The coupon code works for this item(s) only.If you order 1 unit, you get it 100% free plus shipping.
If you order 2 to 5 units, you will have to pay shipping of $14.99
If you order 6 to 20 units, you will have to pay shipping of $49.99
It is open to one customer only.
Do not use a fake email address to place your order.
Do not use a fake shipping address to place your order.
Do not ask when your order will ship and tracking number as there is no tracking number for free orders, only for paid shipping.
This is a promo offer and items will ship within 2 to 5 days of placing your order and delivery takes 10 to 50 days.
If you didn’t receive your order in 50 business days, send a request for a look up.Paid shipping will take 10 to 20 days to arrive once it ships – and has tracking number which will be provided once it ships.If you make a mistake with your order, please login to your account and hit the Cancel Button. Allow 24 hours for your Cancel request to process.NOTE: Photos are enhanced for better view.The ring is resizeable(fits all) and 100% brand new.Package includes 1 crystal blue necklace and 1 mood ring.You can expect your package to arrive in 10 – 50 business days.If you’re not 100% satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right.Thank you for stopping by and we hope you love our products."

https://www.palmmute.com/product/crystal-light-blue-necklace-and...

"Thank you. Your order has been received."

• ORDER NUMBER:XXXXXXXXX
  • DATE:July 20, 2017
  • TOTAL:$0.00

Member Summary

Palm Mute (164.59kB)
Thanks KCQT
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Worth a shot but a lot of restrictions here. And no tracking.

rated:
thanks

rated:
bookreader54321 said:   Worth a shot but a lot of restrictions here. And no tracking.
It only looks like a lot of restrictions when it's here in fine print, but really the only restrictions I see are:

• Like their page and share offer on your page via FB
  • Hash out a brief review of the item(s) received, good or bad... if you remember to.
  • Use a real shipping and email addresses (albeit, I gave them the email I use for ALL of my free stuff, and as usual... I've been doing this for nearly 30 years and would never give anyone my "real" email anyway)  
  • One free to a customer (but if you WANT more, you can pay for shipping)
  • Don't hound them for your shipping or tracking info.  I don't find this an unusual request, when one considers that 100% free stuff rarely comes with any tracking/shipping info anyhow.  Found this:  "We do not issue any tracking numbers for our promo orders as it ships directly from our factory (International) with slow shipping. So it will take anywhere from 10 to 50 business days to arrive."

And finally...

• Sit tight between 1-8 weeks and wait for it to arrive; my guess is from Asia.  

Like you said, it's worth a shot anyway.  If it doesn't come, I'm definitely not out anything.  If it does come, it'll be a nice surprise!  

FYI:  I also immediately received order confirmation email.

rated:
This is a scam! I filled in everything, and they said I hadn't selected a shipping method, but there was no place to select one.

rated:
scheibeljh said:   This is a scam! I filled in everything, and they said I hadn't selected a shipping method, but there was no place to select one.
Whoa there!  Pretty harsh words coming from someone who apparently didn't enter the promo code JULY at the top of the page when you check out.  That's what makes the order free. But to test your theory of having to select a shipping method, we just placed the order again complete with order# AND immediate email confirmation.  
Try your call again.  

rated:
I placed my order. I love free gifts. Thanks

rated:
out of stock ☹

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017