• filter:

Free World of Tanks Dunkirk Starter Edition - Microsoft Store

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Description
Download this special Dunkirk booster kit for new registrations only! This bundle is all you need to get started and includes the Free to Play game + the ominous German Panzer S35 Medium Tank. Special Consumables, Silver and XP boosts round out this bundle to kick-start your World of Tanks career. See you at Dunkirk!
Bundle includes:
German Panzer S35 Medium Tank
100% Trained Crew
1 Garage Slot
5 Large First Aid Kit
5 Large Repair Kit
5 Automatic Fire Extinguishers
100,000 Silver
7 Days of Premium Time
(10) x3 XP Boost Op

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/world-of-tanks-dunkirk-s...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP!

Normally $21.99. Sale ends September 5.

rated:
Thanks OP. Seen this before, but this post reminded me to try even though I had Wot installed since I got my Xbox one. So even if not a "New" registrant it worked for me. So give it a shot.

rated:
Awesome game! Thanks, OP, and thanks for the hint for a current user, NVstealth, will give it a try.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017