Free High West Distillery Field Notes Notebook

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
enter your birthdate
click the ‘Join Our Club‘ link near the top of their site
Register your details to join the High West Distillery Club and you’ll automatically receive a free Field Notes Notebook! Valid for those 21 years and older. After signing up you’ll receive a message telling you to expect a little something in your mailbox – they’re referring to the free notebook!
https://www.highwest.com/
Loading very slow, may take multiple trys

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
No problem first time through, it was a little slow but not bad. Hope it comes.

rated:
Yesterday it was so slow that I gave up, but today the pages appear to be loading much better and faster.

"Be sure to keep an eye on your mailbox for a little something from High West....follow us on Facebook for even more insider info."

rated:
Yeah, finally got in...

rated:
The join the club page comes up blank

rated:
redstork said:   The join the club page comes up blank
  Now I can't even find the Join the Club link.

rated:
https://www.highwest.com/register.php?next=

nevermind thats just to join their club not sure if you get the notebook or not though

rated:
Rick505 said:   
redstork said:   The join the club page comes up blank
  Now I can't even find the Join the Club link.

I think this may be an old offer, because I still have my notebook that I received from them last year.  Once they realized the page was still up, my guess is that they pulled it.  I sent them an email to confirm.

rated:
Joined tonight...nothing that said anything about free gift...but as joined member you will be notified of promos, new products and happenings...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017