• filter:

FREE Obamacare Is a Lifesaver sticker

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — Jul. 28, 2017 @ 5:03pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice post. Just ignore those who don't like Obama & take it out on your post.  Political stickers are very collectable.

rated:
Thanks! 😁

rated:
So much red on a free sticker post in a free stuff forum

rated:
MrsGuin said:   Nice post. Just ignore those who don't like Obama & take it out on your post.  Political stickers are very collectable.
  Folks, I have not noticed politics as a FW forum. Families have split over different political viewpoints so please let's continue our apolitical oasis here at FW.

rated:
Remember folks, politics is just a human created tool. And like our physical tools, it will eventually become obsolete and we'll create newer, better tools; repeat cycle.

Labels like left/right and conservative/liberal have no lasting meaning and will change/become obsolete along with the tools they're attached to. The only labels that mean a damn are good/bad, kind/unkind, selfish/unselfish, love/hate.

rated:
I have reset the votes on this post due to at least 18 throwaway accounts being created to give this it's 17 red status. I have attached a picture.

Sorry to those who made genuine votes. Please feel free to vote again. 

rated:
Xenocrates said:   I have reset the votes on this post due to at least 18 throwaway accounts being created to give this it's 17 red status. I have attached a picture.

Sorry to those who made genuine votes. Please feel free to vote again. 

Thank you for always being diligent when moderating threads.  I know this takes time and it is just one of the many ways you make FW a true community.  It is sad some people will go out of their way to try and shame, sabotage, or red a post simply because of a subjective viewpoint of politics, religion, or other (in my opinion) unfair actions.  We can have opinions, but why make such an effort to be so petty.  Ok, to make a long story short (too late), thank you to both the OP and the Mod! 

rated:
This came quickly. I just signed up for the bumper sticker what aeemed just days ago and yesterday I received it in the mail.

rated:
It's done again. Time to lock this 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017