• filter:

Free $5 Starbucks Gift Card - New Verizon Rewards Members

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://login.verizonwireless.com/amserver/UI/Login?
If you join the new Verizon Up rewards program you can get a Free $5 Starbucks Gift Card just for joining
For Verizon customers only

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
i signed up..nothing about a giftcard

rated:

rated:
The $5 Starbucks card is for the NEW program. (Old one is going away Nov 1, new one started already.)

rated:
Thanks for the heads up I signed up and got one! Don't know what the red is all about ?

rated:
I signed up and there was no mention of any gift card.

rated:
I signed up and there was no mention of any gift card.

rated:
For signing up, Verizon gives you 1 credit to use on any reward. A $5 Starbucks gift card is one of the choices.

rated:
Here's how to get the reaward:
Sign up through VZW website, you receive an email, you download the app and navigate through the app to see the rewards. You get 1 reward for every $300 spent per account. Rewards get refreshed in the beginning of the month. Rewards expire after two months. Basically, the new rewards program requires installing the app 😠

rated:
Verizon customers only.

rated:
Link to the Verizon Up program here:
https://www.verizonwireless.com/rewards/verizon-up/

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017