• filter:

FREE Samples from Fresh Roasted Almond Company (DEAD)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
There are several different samples to choose from including:  Homemade Granola, Buffalo Cashew Crunch, Cinnamon Almonds, Tavern Mix and many more.  
Once at the site, click on the item you want to sample, choose the sample option and use code: 1FREETASTE at checkout  If you don't see the "SAMPLE" button visible on the product you choose, they may be out of stock (while supplies last) or they just don't offer that particular sample so you'll just need to choose an alternate item.  Enjoy!

"Thanks for Your Order, KCQT!  Your order number is: XXXX
 We've received your order and will begin processing it right away. For your records, an email confirmation has been sent to [my email]. It contains details of the items you purchased and also a tracking number (if applicable)."  

http://freshroastedalmondco.com/ 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
they must be out of everything because I can't find anything that says free sample.

rated:
Worked for me! I requested a sample of the Cranberry Craze Granola.

rated:
Type "sample" into the search box, then click on any product and it has a sample button. Looks yummy - but I want to try first.

rated:
too late with post

rated:
arlinda said:   they must be out of everything because I can't find anything that says free sample.
Yeah, odd..... because they're there.  
In fact, this has been going on since at LEAST 2005 when it was originally posted here by vegaslady, so it's definitely a legit company AND offer >>>   https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/458122 
Also FYI:  when you hover over an item and you see "Choose Options," you'll want to click on that.  From there, you'll see the sample button, IF there is a sample available.  (See illustration)
HTH

-Cheers

rated:
Worked for me for some Buffalo Cashews. Yum!

rated:
Looks like samples cost 99 cents now.

rated:
dkong said:   Looks like samples cost 99 cents now.
Still valid! 
You didn't go all the way through to the end with the code shown in the OP, did you?   To verify, we just sent an order to someone and had no problems at all, so you might want to try again!   

rated:
The coupon code you entered has been disabled so it can't be used.

Thanks anyway!

rated:
Yep now 99cents even with code. Says code disabled.

rated:
Has anyone's order shipped? Mine from Aug. 6th still says it's in fulfillment.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017