• filter:

Free An Inconvenient Sequel Movie Ticket - $15 off Fandango Code

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
enter code: AISTEACHERS to take $15 off, so it will be free at certain theaters,

Member Summary

An Inconvenient Sequel (8.21kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Release Date was Jul 28.  No showtimes anywhere near me.  (Documentaries see far fewer theaters than other movies.) 

I typed in Miami, Fl as a quick check. 2 theaters offering showings.  Coupon could be applied to pay both the ticket price and the $1.50 concession fee.

The amount could only be applied toward 1 ticket.* (Easier to buy a second ticket using another Email and Credit card anyways.)

* Coupon Amount: -$13.85 Total Remaining Due $13.85 (For two tickets at $12.35 + $1.50 Convenience Fee each.)

rated:
FW heresy, but --  I wouldn't go if they PAID me $15 and sent a black car for me.

rated:
tuphat said:   FW heresy, but --  I wouldn't go if they PAID me $15 and sent a black car for me.
  amen, bro!

rated:
Promotion has ended

rated:
and the reviews are in and the people have spoken(yet again)  TINGW
http://www.climatedepot.com/2017/08/07/under-performance-gores-s... 

rated:
Dude, you need some authoritative sources in your life

rated:
I wonder why the first one was such a big deal but no one wants to watch the sequel.

rated:
Which movie theater this promo code can be applied?

rated:
Probably because few if any of the Predictions in the first one came True, it is full of inconsistencies, exaggerations and outright Lies.  Gore has said he is sorry and supposedly corrected some of these issues in his lectures, but that does nothing about the film that is out there and people will still think the whole thing is True!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017