• filter:

C Programming for Beginners @ Amazon for Kindle and Prime members

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.amazon.com/Programming-Beginners-Guide-Easily-Learn-...

Through this book, you will learn how to write your first programs and see how they work in real time. You have to keep in mind that it is perfectly okay to make mistakes every now and then. It is through these mistakes that you learn. So, when you encounter an error on your program, you just have to study the part where you went wrong and redo it. When you run the programs in the C language, you will be notified in case you made a mistake. You will see the error and know which line you have to modify

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Was free for me and I'm neither a prime member or kindle member. Thanks!

rated:
C was my first language and I used it professionally for years. I wouldn't recommend it as a first language now.

Java, C#, or Python all have much more modern design and tons of free tools and learning resources too. I think they each are more widely used professionally than C now. C is fine for most beginner style projects, but I still think it's a little more work for the programmer than is necessary. A good book is worth reading regardless of its language of choice, but if you get bogged down with this one, I'd try one of these others and come back to this book after you've got the basics of some other language.

rated:
Thanks, jerryhigg!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017