Voting History
rated:
It contains a code to get one of the following three:

$12 in coupons 
Leather flag coasters 
an American Flag Canvas Flask.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Sorry do not understand. How do you get a code?

rated:
Ditto.. how do you get the code?

rated:
You wait for an email, that may or may not show up, depending on if you are on a Redseal list somewhere...

rated:
I got my email today. Opted for the coasters because I have too many flasks from other freebies.

rated:
i got the code in my email and i opted for the American Flag Canvas Flask.

rated:
I got the email yesterday. I chose the flask. It will be my first one! Lol

rated:
got mine yesterday, got the flask.

rated:
thanks for the hu, got the flask

rated:
On Aug. 15th got the email, which had the subject line of "Hurry Mark, This FREE OFFER Expires Soon"

rated:
i got the flask as well

rated:
mjfriedman123 said:   On Aug. 15th got the email, which had the subject line of "Hurry Mark, This FREE OFFER Expires Soon"
  Thanks, this made it easier to locate in multiple emails from Red Seal. I would have missed the offer. 

rated:
dang it... i accidentally deleted the email without copying the code. i tried to contact em but failed. will try again tomorrow.. thanks !!!

rated:
received my American Flag task and it is really nice.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017