• filter:

SiriusXM Radio: 100 Listen Free Channels

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
SiriusXM.com is offering 100 Listen Channels valid from August 23 through September 5, 2017 for Free. Thanks ChicoDad

Note, you may view the promotion page to view the channel lineup or download the channel lineup here.

Example Genres:

• Pop
  • Rock
  • R&B
  • Dance & Electronic
  • Country
  • Christian
  • Jazz/Standards
  • Classical
  • Kids
  • Comedy
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • News/Public Radio
  • Politics/Issues
  • Religion

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Do you have to sign with a credit card for the trial? I didn't see how otherwise.

rated:
patschamps said:   Do you have to sign with a credit card for the trial? I didn't see how otherwise.
  If you have a radio, just turn it on and it should just work.

rated:
No Yacht Rock?  Kills it for me.

Edit:  Oops, it's actually on channel 70 for me (XM).  Yay!

rated:
Just a tip, don't pay more than $5/month for Sirius/XM. They have a deal for $5 a month for 5 months, but you have to call in every 5 months to get it.
Just threaten to cancel, say you want the same price as your friend, family, etc. or you will cancel, and they will hook you up. Set a reminder to call back in 5 months.

rated:
ElephantNest said:   Just a tip, don't pay more than $5/month for Sirius/XM. They have a deal for $5 a month for 5 months, but you have to call in every 5 months to get it.
Just threaten to cancel, say you want the same price as your friend, family, etc. or you will cancel, and they will hook you up. Set a reminder to call back in 5 months.

Crap, I picked up a used 2007 Lexus LS460L... It had XM (med sub) activated for 6 months of owning the car. This morning it died (sub ended). After living with it for a few months and I sit in my car about 2 hours a day, I find it to be a MUST have but, NFW I would pay $10+ a month for it (it's spotty on my way home from work).  So I called them up (going for the 6 for $30) and they said, my trial was never activated. So I get 3 months of All access and I get 6 months of the med package for $30... Nice !

Very happy, as radio in CT stinks...and Octane is like the best channel on the planet...period   

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017