• filter:

Free Goodie Sample Box

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://dailygoodiebox.com/

They’ll send you a box of FREE goodies and all you do is let them know what you think. Shipping is FREE! No credit card required.

Member Summary
NOT legit!   Email collectors.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
is it legit?

rated:
furrysnooky said:   is it legit?

as legit as pinchme probably...

rated:
I signed up a while back and I'm not entirely convinced it IS legit. Every time I log in, I'm told: "Unfortunately you haven't been selected to receive a Goodie Box yet." But they're very quick to offer links to other possibly spammy sample or contest sites, and they also say they "give them away free on every post" if you're actively following them on Facebook.

I'm definitely still on the fence.

rated:
It's more like a contest than a PINCHme- PINCHme you can expect at least 1 or 2 boxes a year maybe. With Daily Goodie Box you have to spam their Facebook page to get one lately from what I've seen. It's not even close to the quality or quantity of PINCHme or a Sample Source in my opinion. They are also run by LuxeAds which is an affiliate advertising network.

rated:
Its NOT legit!  Of all the people who signed up for this in may of 2016, no one has received a box.
They have used & photoshopped  images from Walmart's subscription box, Sample Showcase & Bulu Box's among others.  
Many sites have removed all posts of the daily goodie box.

DAILYGOODIEBOX.COM
Domain Name: DAILYGOODIEBOX.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2025010586_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com 
Update Date: 2016-04-29T22:58:42Z
Creation Date: 2016-04-29T22:58:41Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-04-29T22:58:41Z 

rated:
The only thing free about this is being able to sign up.  

"8.2. Availability of Daily Goodie Box; Review. You represent and warrant that you understand that receipt of a Goodie Box is subject to availability, and that Daily Goodie Box reserves, in its sole discretion, the right to determine which users may receive available Goodie Boxes at any given time. You further agree that in exchange for any Goodie Boxes received by you, you will submit a review of any products contained in a Goodie Box received by you."

https://dailygoodiebox.com/terms 

rated:
I signed up through another source, so I'm with BlackMorrighan. They send the same kind of affiliate stuff PinchMe does, which goes in the spambox for deletion. Saw the earlier thread by vegasvegan, and no one replied stating they got one. I can just block them if they wind up not being legit. But I'll engage with them on FB, and see what happens.

rated:
DailyGoodieBox, based out of Australia, is basically an advertising network run by LuxeAds which is an affiliate advertising network so they have an incentive to send you ads. & they do send you a lot of ads via email. The LuxeAds network also does a ‘bait and switch’ tactic as well with the payment terms So, on the consumer end you get deceived to think it’s a real free sample box, but it’s a contest at best and they have sole discretion to choose who gets an awards box. A big difference from what they promise when you sign up. With Daily Goodie Box you have to spam their Facebook posts with comments & beg a lot to really even get a chance to get a box as of August 2017. If you get too vocal complaining, you may find your account deleted the next day. Many readers have complained of about DailyGoodieBoxs’ rudeness on social media as well.

rated:
I just got notified via FB that I am getting a Goodie Box. If/when it arrives, I'll post pics. I have been responding to a few FB posts expressing interest in a product, plus I check their current list of goodies & visit the websites of the products (which they say in their terms also increases your chances of getting a box. Basically, the boxes aren't going to come without a little work, you do have to actively use the website & social media.

ETA: Got an email confirmation! "Hi SweetClover,

We're excited to let you know that you have been allocated a Goodie Box! =) 

Please login to your account and make sure all your shipping information is up to date. Due to our backlog of Goodie Boxes being sent, you’ll be receiving it around the 4-8th of October.  

So from all the team we just want to say a BIG thank you for being a valued DailyGoodieBox member, and please don't forget to review the products and Goodie Box itself for others to read once received. 

Please show your support by letting others know you've got a Goodie Box on it's way. =)"

Y'all have to wait 'till Oct for me to post if it comes. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017