• filter:

FREE International Delight Coffee Creamer Sample Kit (Company Name - REQUIRED)

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
"Your Free Sample Kit Includes:12 Creamer Samples
French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Half & Half and Hershey's® Chocolate Caramel"


For anyone actually may qualify to request this, make sure to COPY & PASTE link (Thanks SweetClover) or... follow sillyfemale's roadmap in her post below.
https://www.whitewavefoodservice.com/coffeebarsample 

"Sample offer valid for qualifying operators and distributors only. Offer valid while supplies last. Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. DanoneWave reserves the right to qualify all sample requests and end this offer at any time.  "Promotion ends December 31, 2017"

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
https://www.whitewavefoodservice.com/, then go to coffee drop down, select creamer. Sample offer on the right side.

rated:
sillyfemale said:   https://www.whitewavefoodservice.com/, then go to coffee drop down, select creamer. Sample offer on the right side.
Right... same offer as the one I posted.  

rated:
KCQT said:   
sillyfemale said:   https://www.whitewavefoodservice.com/, then go to coffee drop down, select creamer. Sample offer on the right side.
Right... same offer as the one I posted.  

  
Pssst! Your link goes to a '404 Not Found'  page. It looks like they disabled hot-linking to their page, Garnier is known for doing this. c&p'ing into a new browser tab/window works, or doing what sillyfemale did. 

Anywhoo, appreciate the important details in the OP, some folks just c&p then post, and leave out the relevant stuff. 

To no one in particular; please note that this is a product marketed to institutional, hotel/restaurant, cafeteria and other food service related establishments. That's why you need the name of your operation & your distributer. This will arrive with a future order from the distributer that your supplier obtains the goods/products you order for your establishment from. It won't be shipped/mailed. This is a refrigerated product, so it will come on a truck with a refrigerator compartment where other items you order that must be kept cold, are stored for delivery. I worked in foodservice, and got to sample some nice no-obligation freebies. King crab legs when I worked in a restaurant that served seafood. Head cook steamed them and invited us prep cooks to join him in eating them. I was kitchen manager in an institution, and once got a tray of gourmet cookies with the order. Otherwise, we'd get the random can or box, or a bunch of fliers with phone #'s to call to request product samples. 

rated:
SweetClover said:   
KCQT said:   
sillyfemale said:   https://www.whitewavefoodservice.com/, then go to coffee drop down, select creamer. Sample offer on the right side.
Right... same offer as the one I posted.  

  
Pssst! Your link goes to a '404 Not Found'  page. It looks like they disabled hot-linking to their page, Garnier is known for doing this. c&p'ing into a new browser tab/window works, or doing what sillyfemale did. 

Anywhoo, appreciate the important details in the OP, some folks just c&p then post, and leave out the relevant stuff. 

To no one in particular; please note that this is a product marketed to institutional, hotel/restaurant, cafeteria and other food service related establishments. That's why you need the name of your operation & your distributer. This will arrive with a future order from the distributer that your supplier obtains the goods/products you order for your establishment from. It won't be shipped/mailed. This is a refrigerated product, so it will come on a truck with a refrigerator compartment where other items you order that must be kept cold, are stored for delivery. I worked in foodservice, and got to sample some nice no-obligation freebies. King crab legs when I worked in a restaurant that served seafood. Head cook steamed them and invited us prep cooks to join him in eating them. I was kitchen manager in an institution, and once got a tray of gourmet cookies with the order. Otherwise, we'd get the random can or box, or a bunch of fliers with phone #'s to call to request product samples. 

Was clickable earlier, but I updated the details, thanks for that. 
You should know me well enough by now, to know that "relevant information" is my middle name.  I also come back and stay on top of my posts too!  

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017