Free Bag of Dog or Cat Food In Store at PetSmart W/Petsmart Membership

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Offer (124.23kB)
Disclaimer
Get one (1) FREE small bag of any Hills Science Diet dry dog or cat food (Cat up to 4lbs, Dog up to 5lbs) at PETsMART stores with PETsMART membership for the next 6 days

Coupon thanks turtlebug
http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons2014?g=85e89167-21d5-421c... 

Additional Link
http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons2014?g=85e89167-21d5-421c... 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Where did you see this offer?
Do we need a coupon?

rated:

rated:
Thanks, worked for me (with manager override) but not for my wife (separate petperks account); I did mine the first day but she waited till today.

rated:
I got the Hill's Science Diet Oral Care Cat Food, the other day.  The cashier had to call the manager over to override it to work. He said they had problems with others with memberships as well.

rated:
Just so everyone knows it, at least so far, if you click on the link for the coupon daily, the expiration date changes daily. When I first printed it, it showed expiring 9/6/17, then the next day I was printing a coupon for someone else and it showed 9/7/17, today it shows 9/10/17.

rated:

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017