• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://wearefreshkids.com/generation-fresh-garden-kit-giveaway/  

just fill out the form - no purchase necessary

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Top mentions the following:
when you purchase a Fresh Kids Pretzel Stix 50-pack at select Sam’s Club locations, you can receive a Generation Fresh Garden Kit created just for kids. The Garden Kit includes non-GMO veggie seeds, a simple-to-follow activity card for the kids along with a caregiver lesson plan supplement. The kit also features a gardening journal – just right for your healthy kids to learn as their seeds grow! 

The form says this:
Redeem A FREE Seed Packet - Submit Information Below

Offer is for one seed pack?, vegetable unknown

rated:
After you fill out the form, they said they'll contact you. I wonder what for, to make sure you know your own name? Just send me the dam seed so I put into the ground.

I need to convert my lawn into something more useful. Too much grass to cut and I am tired of it... LOL

rated:
"Simply provide all information below and include your mailing address in the comments section. We’ll send your Free Garden Kit in the mail. (Just in time for spr1ng planting, our Generation Fresh Seeds will ship the first week of March.) 

Hmm... I wonder which "spr1ng planting" season should I expect to receive this???  Gonna step out on a limb here and say that we're... WAY past March!!  

rated:
Thanks

rated:
A 2/09/2017 date at the top of the form, which means these were being sent out in March of 2017. I think one can safely say this is most likely dead. 

rated:
Also this was posted before and I do not remember anyone saying they received the kit.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017