• filter:

Free Sample Opportunities - Must Qualify - Social Nature

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

1. Login or register for an account by clicking “Get Started”
  2. Pick products and fill out a survey unique to that product and wait to see which samples you qualify for!

https://www.socialnature.com/

Some Current Offers
Nupods non-dairy creamer
https://www.socialnature.com/dairy-free-creamer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I've never qualified for one of these, I don't apply all the time which may be why but has anyone qualified before? Any tips?

rated:
anticlawson said:   I've never qualified for one of these, I don't apply all the time which may be why but has anyone qualified before? Any tips?
Believe it or not, I actually qualify for a lot of them.  Do I like the way it's run?  Not a fan.  Because if you're not glued to your email and respond in an extremely rapid fashion (for those of us who have to work 12-15 hour days, it's tough) all the coupons will have usually been claimed.  I did however, just get done with the botanical Stay Away Spider repellent and Stay Away Moth repellent from Earthkind. 
I usually just jump on the website once in a while and select everything that I qualify for here in the U.S., and then wait and see if they'll send me an email to request the coupon.  In my case, if I haven't been able to find the product in the store or the coupon expired while looking for it, they'll bump me to the top to be first in line to receive the next one.  HTH 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017