• filter:

Free Android App - Weather Live - Google Play

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Moderator Comment: Members of our community have alerted us to the questionable nature of this deal. While we do not condone any unethical or illegal behavior, we believe discussion and debate helps our community make informed decisions. Please read, comment if you'd like, and proceed with caution. — Sep. 7, 2017 @ 9:56am
Member Summary

Weather Live (15.63kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
OctaneZ said: App was yanked by Google.... not a good sign

OP had a bad formatted link that did't resolve due to an extra `&`... He got my green below after others fixed the link.

rated:
OctaneZ said:   App was yanked by Google.... not a good sign
Please elaborate. OP link appears to be bad but the $1.99 Apalon Weather Live Pro is still there for free. I think the only difference is the lack of ads. 

rated:
  link in Op has extra & causing link to Broke.
Try this link...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apalon.weather...

rated:
UKtour said:   
Please elaborate. OP link appears to be bad but the $1.99 Apalon Weather Live Pro is still there for free. I think the only difference is the lack of ads. 

Didn't think to inspect the URL closely, with the flood of malware on Play Store.
Nearly 65,000 reviews and a Editors Choice! Nice find OP!
You'll get my green now, but if you can fix your link that would be great!

rated:
Downloaded then deleted. Every time I set the wallpaper it changes my theme too. That wouldn't be so bad if the text wasn't black resulting in not being able to read it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017