Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Samples are sachets/packets of: 
GODDESS GARDEN DREAM REPAIR – Sun-Repair Night Cream
GODDESS GARDEN FACE THE DAY – Sunscreen & Firming Primer
GODDESS GARDEN UNDER THE SUN – Pre-Sunscreen Serum
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Link doesn't work now & didn't work when posted. I've been checking this link for hours & the last time I previously checked was 10 minutes before it was posted here & it still didn't work.

rated:
tuskers said:   
Note your claim link didn't work when posted is made 6 hours after it was posted
Also, if link didn't work when posted, why did you copy and post this offer on another site?

I thought maybe link was caught in a redirection loop, but c&p'd directly, and link just never loads. Deleted free-sample/, still not loading. Looks like website is down. Likely servers got overloaded by freebie requests, something operators didn't anticipate. It happens, & has happened. Being a weekend, tech person won't likely fix it till sometime Monday. 

rated:
Link is working again

rated:
tuskers said:   Link is working again

Yes it is. I'm gonna pass on this though, not likely I would use this. 

rated:
SweetClover said:   
tuskers said:   Link is working again

Yes it is. I'm gonna pass on this though, not likely I would use this. 

Nope... dead again...

"Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions due to overwhelming popularity. Many stores that carry our products have testers you can try out. To find a store near you, please visit www.goddessgarden.com/stores and look for "sun repair" in the category field."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017