• filter:

Possible FREE Member’s Mark Comfort Care Baby Diapers or Training Pants From ViewPoints **EXPIRED**

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
  https://powerreviews.typeform.com/to/TDfyRa? 

1. Start the survey about yourself including where you shop, your name, address and such by hitting “Sign-up for Samples”
  2. Hit “Submit” and wait for the next update you on the status of your free samples

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Current title of this post
"Possible FREE Member’s Mark Comfort Care Baby Diapers or Training Pants From ViewPoints (Survey Required)"

I have just recently started posting here, so maybe the members can help me out. I posted an offer that started with the word "Possible" and I was corrected and told that it should have been YMMV. Since you have to qualify for this offer, should this also have started with YMMV?

rated:
You can't take part in this unless you are a member, or you received a referral from a member to join. Per their FAQ:

"How do I sign up for Viewpoint Forum?
We are no longer accepting registrations without a referral. You must be referred by an existing member or receive a special invitation from Viewpoint Forum or one of our affiliates.
"

So, unless you are a member, or you have a referral code/link to sign-up, this isn't going to work. And if you are a member, or once you signed up using another member's referral code, you will be notified by email when a survey is available.

According to the FAQ, "Can I refer a friend to participate in Viewpoint Forum?
Sorry, the referral program has been suspended temporarily
."

Viewpoints links you to others surveys, as well as providing their own. You can't sign-up for a freebie through a link in a forum, you have to have received an email directing you to your member page.

This isn't a "Possible", it's a no-go, available only to Viewpoints members who have the survey link on their member page. Somebody who's a member, who failed to read/understand the FAQ & terms, probably shared their link thinking others could use it. I see this stupidity time & time again. No, you cannot share your survey link, it's specific for you to use. Doing so could cause you to be terminated from Viewpoints.

Note: I am currently a member, have been for many, many years.

rated:
tuskers said:   Current title of this post
"Possible FREE Member’s Mark Comfort Care Baby Diapers or Training Pants From ViewPoints (Survey Required)"

I have just recently started posting here, so maybe the members can help me out. I posted an offer that started with the word "Possible" and I was corrected and told that it should have been YMMV. Since you have to qualify for this offer, should this also have started with YMMV?

It should have "YMMV" somewhere, but in this case, it was dead before OP posted, and is still dead, because it's restricted to actual Viewpoints members who were offered the survey on their Member page. 

rated:
When I received the email (not from ViewPoint), I was not told it was restricted, so I apologize to anyone who tried to take advantage of the offer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017