• filter:

Free Sample Its a 10, the Miracle Defrizzing Cleansing Conditioner - Offer Good Until 9/12

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
t’s a 10 Haircare is proud to be the official hair care line of the 2018 Miss America® Competition. 

To celebrate, we are giving away our #1 product, Miracle Leave In, to EVERYONE who enters the contest.   As an added bonus If Miss America is from your home state, you will be the FIRST to receive a brand new product from Its A 10, the Miracle Defrizzing Cleansing Conditioner!

Tune-in to The 2018 Miss America Competition on Sunday, September 10th at 9:00 ET/PT on ABC to cheer on your state’s contestant.

http://missamerica.itsa10haircare.com/ 

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.  VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.  The It’s A 10 Miracle Leave In Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on or about August 23rd, 2017, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and shall end on September 12, 2017 at 8am EST (Promotion Period)

Member Summary

Miracle Leave In (24.67kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Note: The terms say the promotion ends 9/10/17 but it has been extended to 9/12 until 8AM!

NOT EXPIRED

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, tuskers. Don't know if I'll get the sample as the website says the offer expired yesterday, but doesn't hurt to try.

rated:
Enter 8/23/17-9/10/17.
Expired!

rated:
Note: The terms say the promotion ends 9/10/17 but it has been extended to 9/12 until 8AM!

NOT EXPIRED

rated:
tuskers said:   Note: The terms say the promotion ends 9/10/17 but it has been extended to 9/12 until 8AM!

NOT EXPIRED

Do you have a source for that? Because posting it means nothing if you don't have a reliable source, everything on the website has a 9/10 date, & there's no mention of an extension. 

rated:
SweetClover said:   
tuskers said:   Note: The terms say the promotion ends 9/10/17 but it has been extended to 9/12 until 8AM!

NOT EXPIRED

Do you have a source for that? Because posting it means nothing if you don't have a reliable source, everything on the website has a 9/10 date, & there's no mention of an extension. 

Yeah, they updated the information at that link

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.  VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.  The It’s A 10 Miracle Leave In Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on or about August 23rd, 2017, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and shall end on September 12, 2017 at 8am EST (Promotion Period)

I just now added that information to the original post, it was not added when you made your comment

rated:
tuskers said:   
SweetClover said:     

Yeah, they updated the information at that link

I just now added that information to the original post, it was not added when you made your comment

Weird. I see that now, but earler it still said 9/10 with the ending rolling across time zones. 

rated:
Thanks OP

rated:
Yeah, earlier the web page did have 9/10 so it was completely reasonable to question or think that this was expired. A few members rated this post red for just that reason which again is completely reasonable.
But now that it is known that the offer was not expired, why haven't the 2 board members at least removed their red rating? We are rating the post and not the poster right?

rated:
Well, I signed up before it expired @8am EST, forgot to leave a rating because I was multitasking, which I don't do very well.  It's a nice size sample, 2 oz bottle, which would be trial size. As for people not changing their vote rating, not everybody revisits a thread. While they may come back & changed their vote, you can't expect they will.

I have a theory as to why earlier I saw the 9/10 date that MrsG still sees, and not the updated 9/12 one you saw, and I later saw. I had closed my browser prior to seeing your reply to me (I was about to download a huge file that I didn't want hanging) , and I have software that deletes the cache & cookies. I think the old date shows up if the page is still cached. Storing pages in the cache isn't a bad thing, it makes it easier for browsers to load pages from memory. But it can also interfere with changes. If you've ever had an issue with FW, and you contacted staff or posted in FWFW forums - one of the first things a staff person will suggest is to clear your browser's cache, cookies & history. That often resolves issues.

I still see the updated end time. Of course, this now is expired, and while not required, as a courtesy it helps to add "Expired" or "Dead" to the beginning of the thread title when you have a chance. 

rated:
Got confirmation email, says it will arrive in 6 to 8 weeks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017