• filter:

Free Natural Bath and Body Samples & Products from Maple Holistics

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
After you try your free sample, leave a review to receive a full size product.  

https://www.mapleholistics.com/free-sample/

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks MrsGuin.

rated:
Thanks MrsGuin. I requested the Tea Tree Shampoo.

rated:
I never got this last few times it was posted
Did anyone else get this?

rated:
Beachkite1969

rated:
Beachkite1969

rated:
I've done this before and gotten a bottle of berry massage oil that I'm using as bath oil. They have been in contact with me via email requesting a review in exchange for another product.

rated:
I got a sample of their shampoo and two e-mails (so far) asking me to post a positive review on either Facebook or Twitter. Since I don't do the former and use the latter only for political commentary, I guess I'm never getting a full size bottle.

Has anyone posted a review and gotten the freebie as a result?

rated:
Yes, they sent me a full size conditioner within 5 days of my review. Great products by the way....

Kymberleigh;19971205 said:

Has anyone posted a review and gotten the freebie as a result?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017