• filter:

Free $10 in Shop Your Way Points at Kmart - Text

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Text message: GETCASH to 56278  to get $10 in Shop your way points to use at Kmart 

If you are already signed up to receive text offers – text STOP to 56278 (to unsubscribe). Then text GETCASH to 56278 and sign up again. You should then receive the $10 in points.

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — Sep. 17, 2017 @ 4:49pm
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
yes had $10 credit on account yesterday but vanished today

Angels2000 (Sep. 20, 2017 @ 4:23p) |

My Goodness. Mine is gone too! (not so) Easy come, easy go.

dazviking (Sep. 21, 2017 @ 8:32a) |

Called shopyourway customer service... had me email them a screen shot of the offer on my phone and they added the $10 t... (more)

XOIncognito (Sep. 21, 2017 @ 1:35p) |

Calling all Shop Your Way Rewards Members!
Through 9/30, Kmart is offering up $10 in points when you sign up for Kmart text offers. Simply head here * to have the link texted to you or text GETCASH to 56278. (See note below) Once you have signed up, you should immediately receive your $10 in FREE points.

Your FREE $10 in points will be valid both in-store (by using the text you receive) or online and will automatically be added to your Shop Your Way account. These points appear to be valid for a week and exclusions do apply, including clearance, hot buys and TV’s. In addition, they cannot be combined with coupons and other surprise points offers.

Kmart link.

NOTE: If you are already signed up to receive text offers – text STOP to 56278 (to unsubscribe). Then text GETCASH to 56278 and sign up again. You should then receive the $10 in points. 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Before anyone texts their number to 'who knows where'... would you like to provide a source for this offer, please?

rated:
KCQT said:   Before anyone texts their number to 'who knows where'... would you like to provide a source for this offer, please?
  I can't vouch for the offer, but this Facebook post from Kmart uses the same short code:

https://www.facebook.com/kmart/posts/10154445103595593

rated:
Well, for starters, this is all wrong, and with a quick search, I found out all the important stuff that is missing in the OP. Here you go folks. This is what should be in the OP, but I'll repost it in the QS so you'll see it. You need to either sign-up for rewards, or to stop text and resign. ETA: Couldn't add to QS, because of thread moderation, so mod added it. Thank You Sdeout73!

Through 9/30, Kmart is offering up $10 in points when you sign up for Kmart text offers. Simply head here * to have the link texted to you or text GETCASH to 56278. (See note below) Once you have signed up, you should immediately receive your $10 in FREE points.

Your FREE $10 in points will be valid both in-store (by using the text you receive) or online and will automatically be added to your Shop Your Way account. These points appear to be valid for a week and exclusions do apply, including clearance, hot buys and TV’s. In addition, they cannot be combined with coupons and other surprise points offers.

* Kmart link.

NOTE: If you are already signed up to receive text offers – text STOP to 56278 (to unsubscribe). Then text GETCASH to 56278 and sign up again. You should then receive the $10 in points.

rated:
I signed up for K-Mart text messages and did not get the $10 automatically credited, so I called SYW customer service and he manually credited my account $10 in SYW points that are valid for one year.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I signed up for K-Mart text messages and did not get the $10 automatically credited, so I called SYW customer service and he manually credited my account $10 in SYW points that are valid for one year.

It's good to know that the credit is good for a year, and not the month or so many report them as. I don't usually shop Sears/Kmart, but bought a fridge at Sears using a 10% off SYW coupon (saved $120), so I now have points & an account. They got my business because of that, $350 off sale price, and 6% eBates for Labor Day. My $1500 fridge will cost under $800. Good to know too that if credit doesn't show up, one can call CS for a manual credit.   

rated:
You don't even need to unsubscribe to the texts, I texted it and it said "You're already in the SMS program but you still get FREE CASH." The $10 in surprise points appeared on my account minutes later.

rated:
SweetClover said:   Well, for starters, this is all wrong, and with a quick search, I found out all the important stuff that is missing in the OP. Here you go folks. This is what should be in the OP, but I'll repost it in the QS so you'll see it. You need to either sign-up for rewards, or to stop text and resign. ETA: Couldn't add to QS, because of thread moderation, so mod added it. Thank You Sdeout73!

Through 9/30, Kmart is offering up $10 in points when you sign up for Kmart text offers. Simply head here * to have the link texted to you or text GETCASH to 56278. (See note below) Once you have signed up, you should immediately receive your $10 in FREE points.

* Kmart link.

NOTE: If you are already signed up to receive text offers – text STOP to 56278 (to unsubscribe). Then text GETCASH to 56278 and sign up again. You should then receive the $10 in points.

Thanks, and also to OP.

I did get $10 credited ... long time since I got any X off X type offer (full amount off)

However to my dismay all kmarts nearby are now closed.

Only option is items to ship that kills the deal. Other option is where Sears (we have some left) pickup works for Kmart items.

However none of the sold by Kmart items that are not in exclusion list are getting the $10 applied even when total is above $10

Even though account shows 10 off until 9/24, item is sold by Kmart pickup at Sears, items are clothes or undies etc the points refuse to get applied

Seems useless... 

rated:
How do I link my new mobile phone to my Sears/Kmart/ syw accounts? I see how to add a primary and alternate phone # & have added my new mobile phone # there, but no where to add a mobile. I am not getting surprise points for downloading the Sears nor Kmart app nor for the FREECASH nor GETCASH texting offers and think my problem is Sears/Kmart/ syw are not seeing my mobile # as a mobile #. ANY help is appreciated as I am going in circles.

rated:
Two Questions
1. How does a k-mart point thread become "under moderation"
2. Do Kmart coupons/points automatically get sent to SYW (iPhone app?), or do I need to download the k-mart app to see these $10?

Thanks

rated:
so the points are only for website Kmart.com with shipping? can we use in Kmart but do in-store pickup?

(i tried but didn't show the point balance.. maybe other fw-ers can confirm/contradict?)

rated:
Not sure what products are covered. Tried to order gold bond cream and it did not work. But does show $10 surprise points but unable to redeem on this order.
just spoke to rep. Does not cover food, healthcare, beauty and a whole lot of products, even though details shows excludes, clearance, hot buys and tv. Rep Was not interested in what was being communicated in the detail or offering a correction.

rated:
sdskees said:   You don't even need to unsubscribe to the texts, I texted it and it said "You're already in the SMS program but you still get FREE CASH." The $10 in surprise points appeared on my account minutes later.

in my case, it shows a banner/notification that i get the $10 surprise point, but it doesn't appear anywhere else... so in checkout i can't use it

rated:
tafandi said:   
sdskees said:   You don't even need to unsubscribe to the texts, I texted it and it said "You're already in the SMS program but you still get FREE CASH." The $10 in surprise points appeared on my account minutes later.

in my case, it shows a banner/notification that i get the $10 surprise point, but it doesn't appear anywhere else... so in checkout i can't use it

Did you click on the "let's go" or whatever it was on the banner? It won't show up until you do that. 

rated:
I didn't have a Kmart account. I signed up online, put my phone number in https://www.kmart.com/universalprofile/managemyaccount?upid=4#/m... and sent the GETCASH text, but didn't get a reply?

rated:
Can we spend the money at Sears

Does not seem to work with Google Voice numbers.

rated:
sdskees said:   
tafandi said:   

Did you click on the "let's go" or whatever it was on the banner? It won't show up until you do that. 

Yes, the link/button is "Show Now"... I did but still didn't appear

rated:
SweetClover said:   
MrVietnam said:   I signed up for K-Mart text messages and did not get the $10 automatically credited, so I called SYW customer service and he manually credited my account $10 in SYW points that are valid for one year.

It's good to know that the credit is good for a year, and not the month or so many report them as. I don't usually shop Sears /Kmart, but bought a fridge at Sears using a 10% off SYW coupon (saved $120), so I now have points & an account. They got my business because of that, $350 off sale price, and 6% eBates for Labor Day. My $1500 fridge will cost under $800. Good to know too that if credit doesn't show up, one can call CS for a manual credit.   

Not all points are good for one year. Normally only points that CS add to your account are good for one year.

rated:
bobley said:   Can we spend the money at Sears

It's Kmart only, they seem to be making a big push on this "free cash" stuff there, not so much at Sears. However, if you are like me and you still have a Sears in your area and no Kmarts, you can order some items from Kmart online and have them shipped to Sears for free pickup.

rated:
"Not all points are good for one year. Normally only points that CS add to your account are good for one year."

My points from this offer are good until 9/27/2017

Also, there is some back/forth texts to get this complete. The last step was to reply with SYW and email address (example that km4rt gives: SYW @john.doe@email.com)

rated:
bobley said:   Can we spend the money at Sears

Does not seem to work with Google Voice numbers.

yeah, doesn't work on Google Voice.  I got no response at all.

rated:
Mine just disappeared from my account today... Anyone else experience this?

rated:
yes had $10 credit on account yesterday but vanished today

rated:
My Goodness. Mine is gone too! (not so) Easy come, easy go.

rated:
Called shopyourway customer service... had me email them a screen shot of the offer on my phone and they added the $10 to my account - YMMV! Good luck! Or you could just call back once or twice and usually one of the reps will just add the points for you (most times I ever had to call to get the right person was 3)...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017