• filter:
  • 1190191192193 194
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
XOIncognito said:   Could anyone tell me if Redbox is adding super market (Acme, Albertsons, Shaw's, Safeway. ...) Monopoly Game Pieces on the bottoms of the emailed receipts this year? They did it last year, but I haven't rented lately to see if they are doing it again this year. Thanks!
  I haven't heard of this promotion. 

rated:
Notice to all Premium movie club members...
I will be traveling out of the country this Tuesday Feb 21 and will be completely offline and unavailable from Monday Feb 20 11pm EST until Wed Feb 22 9pm
If you have any free code requests please get them in now.
I will have very limited availability during my trip as I will be overseas many time zones away - expect a minimum 24 hour turnaround on all requests, so plan ahead accordingly.
Sorry, same day requests for codes will not be possible
I will return on March 4

rated:
Are you running away with our money?

rated:
ocean935 said:   Are you running away with our money?
  lol

rated:
Heads up.   I just used a game code in a redbox email to me  which had a box called "Free Game Night" on a one day Movie DVD and got full credit for $1.50 for the movie.  So a free movie with a game code.  The box said "rent any game and get your first night free".. then the code.   The email came last Friday. The code expires tonight.   Not sure if anyone has posted on this possible relaxation of codes. 

rated:
I can confirm that I also received a "free game" code via email from Redbox, and it does look like it works to do a full discount for a $1.50 DVD or a $2.00 Blu-Ray as well as games. My code expires today (2/19) as well. Its short notice, but I'm going to PM it to Mulox to give it away to whoever wants it.

rated:
I've had a few $1.25 codes donated expiring 2/26 if anyone would like one. Thanks donors....

rated:
$1.25 off codes - expires end of Sunday Feb 26th

UVSK7NQF

9VX5TM7H

SFL792SR

ER6YGZK7

ZS87SL4D

FXCU94H3

R2LP56K8

rated:
R2LP56K8 used and thanks

rated:
FXCU94H3 has been used

rated:
ZS87SL4D used

rated:
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL PREMIUM CLUB MEMBERS
Apologies for the delayed response... as I mentioned a few days ago, I am overseas so replies will be very slow
In addition, we ran out of codes shortly after I left, and I found out why it was taking so long to replenish our next batch.
There is currently an issue with all free codes being provided by all suppliers (we have 4 different vendors, so it's not a vendor issue, but a RB issue)
All codes are showing up with an "invalid code" error message at checkout

For those of you that are long-time veteran members, you know this has happened twice in the last 14 months, and it has always resolved itself in a few days - my guess by Tuesday at the latest.
So hang in there and I appreciate your patience while we work through this.

For those that needed codes this weekend, I suggest using 1.25 off codes from Hope2k - you will be given priority as a Premium member
For those that can hold off on movie watching and want to retain your original request (or modify it to a different # of codes) - please let me know
If I don't hear from you, I will reach out to you one by one via PM once we get our next batch, to see if you still need/want any codes.
ALSO if your credits were expiring between 2/24 and 3/1, your expiration date will be pushed out by at least 1 week, so don't worry about that.

rated:
$1.25 off code
HK8JW5JC
Use by 02/26/2017 11:59 p.m.

rated:
True ROGO Use this code: PYN98G7U by 02/26/17 at 11:59 p.m.

rated:
HK8JW5JC used - Thank you

rated:
ROGO code 6XNVMNW4 use by 02/26/17 at 11:59 p.m.

rated:
ROGO code 9VW4WP68 use by 02/26/17 at 11:59 p.m.

rated:
bighoppymonster said:   8ppreciatetic said:   Rogo code, expires today. I am guessing this is multi-use code since it's from app.

35UTJJC7

Code 35UTJJC7 = uzd  & Ty

Thank you for reporting your using code. Generally I send one time use code to hope2k. Only when I get code through Redbox app that I post on the open forum since code from Redbox app used to be multi-use codes. So unless Redbox changes this, I assume you can reuse these codes from Redbox app as long as it's within expiration period.

rated:
ROGO code: 8SJZ2UG9
use by 02/26/17 at 11:59 p.m.

rated:
I have a few $1.25 codes expiring, and ROGO. I know it's late, but let me know if you can use them.

rated:
RENT 1, GET 1 FREE - Rent any disc & get a DVD free for the first night*.

Use this code:
VM8RGM8A
by 02/26/17 at 11:59 p.m.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1190191192193 194
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017