• filter:
  • 1183184185186 187
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
This should really be the "primary" election to choose the top 2 out of the top 5, then there should be a separate election between the top 2.

rated:
Mulox said:   
Vishaljainium said:   voted- Mulox at 49% (now)
  Thanks for the vote!  Looks like Mr. C is closing the gap a lot... 46% for me and he is now up to 44%.  It was 58% to 30% at one point, tight race indeed!

It may look tight, but I wouldn't get my hopes high just yet.
Your exposure is limited. His is not.
While he does do some good work here on FW, as an overall package he is not the torch-bearer here. Frequently snarky, juvenile, and egotistic. Never humble.
I'd rather vote for Trump than for him. (And I am never ever going to vote for Trump).
There. I have said it out in the open!

Rule changes I would like to see:
- No running totals displayed so that the one coming in second does not pull all the stops
- No "new" member allowed to vote, specially if she joins FW with the express purpose of voting a candidate up
- No "multiple" account holders allowed to vote more than once

To paraphrase Trump "now that we know those rule changes are not in effect, what are we going to do about it?"
And "what is good for the goose, is good for the gander"
And "everything is fair in politics"

rated:
OpenUpYourEyes said:   This should really be the "primary" election to choose the top 2 out of the top 5, then there should be a separate election between the top 2.
It doesn't matter. It will always (always!) be MC and someone (anyone) else, ending with the Mercy Rule being applied.
First of all, there is name recognition and vast exposure.
Next, nothing succeeds like success, substance be damned (example: Trump!)
And most importantly, there are too many here that tolerate (or even welcome) condescending and spiteful attitude just because it saves them a buck (or a quarter).
There is just not enough anti-Hillary vote out there.

Well, not just yet. Perhaps there are new members out there, or multiple account holders...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1183184185186 187
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016