• 1192193194195 196
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thanks rawgwar! Used US49N7RK.

rated:
Thanks for the donations...I have a bunch of GIGO's 🤣 and others if anyone wants some. I'll send the best ones first. I do see a big list of $1.25 codes posted here. Please be courteous and post when used. Thanks.

rated:
Thanks would appreciate one.

Rgds
EJ

rated:
pirateemmett said:   Thanks would appreciate one.

Rgds
EJ

Sent you a PM

rated:
Thanks donors and hope2k for the codes.
G

rated:
Anyone spare a free or discount code??

rated:
FWjunkie2 said:   Anyone spare a free or discount code??
  PM'd

rated:
One-time use codes for anyone who'd like to use 'em.
$0.50 off 1 rental codes:
PJPTG5ZE
ZSHJG9UL

rated:
Take $0.75 off a 1-night rental w/code 8EA5CHYH. Exp3/26/17@11:59pm.
Take $0.75 off a 1-night rental w/code 9D4X7KXU. Exp3/26/17@11:59pm.
Take $0.75 off a 1-night rental w/code HACA4C6F. Exp3/26/17@11:59pm.

rated:
ROGO GM5MQX2Z
ROGO 28KCJHN4
ROGO ACP2DXAH
ROGO H5ZHVXLF Expire tonight!! The previous ones which I used worked for a free rental without a second rental

rated:
Thanks, CHEESE-CAKE. I used Code 28KCJHN4 

rated:
Used GM5MQX2Z, thanks CHEESE-CAKE!!!

rated:
H5ZHVXLF RNBM
ACP2DXAH is a $1 off no rogo... still available for use

rated:
hope2k still has a few free codes. PM her if you want any.

rated:
True Rogo code from app expires today. Online only and likely multi use.

ZTS8KAZ5

rated:
8ppreciatetic said:   True Rogo code from app expires today. Online only and likely multi use.

ZTS8KAZ5

Worth repeating: true ROGO
Still good.

rated:

2X Points (104.22kB)
Disclaimer
Get 2X play pass points with hot titles.

rated:
hope2k said:   Get 2X play pass points with hot titles.
  I received many double points the last 2 weeks during the DEALS promo.

rated:
Use code 76GFD49A for a FREE one-night DVD rental (free for standard DVD, $1.50 off a Blu-Ray rental). Valid thru 4/1/17.

For now, it looks like the code works once (one rental only) per account, not the usual 3 or 5. Not sure whether it's once per day or not. Will have to check tomorrow.

update - apparently it's one per credit card so if you want you can add more credit cards to your account to rent more movies. 

rated:
Thanks! Used 76GFD49A

rated:
theCosmicPower said:   Thanks! Used 76GFD49A
Try using it again tomorrow.

rated:
I checked out a movie yesterday but have not yet returned it. I just tried to use the 76GFD49A code and was told it had already been used. It looks like a one-time use code.

rated:
baileysf said:   Use code 76GFD49A for a FREE one-night DVD rental (free for standard DVD, $1.50 off a Blu-Ray rental). Valid thru 4/1/17.

For now, it looks like the code works once (one rental only) per account, not the usual 3 or 5. Not sure whether it's once per day or not. Will have to check tomorrow.

update - apparently it's one per credit card so if you want you can add more credit cards to your account to rent more movies. 

I used this code yesterday successfully.   For me, it allowed 1 DVD per account, and not 1 per CC that I had in the account.    I tried to use the code online again today but it comes back as invalid, which is a different error message than yesterday.   Hopefully, those you haven't used the code can still use it until 4/1/17, but it looks to me like it may have expired.

rated:
baileysf said:   Use code 76GFD49A for a FREE one-night DVD rental (free for standard DVD, $1.50 off a Blu-Ray rental). Valid thru 4/1/17.

Tried on all of my accounts for the first time today and no go... keep getting the error "not valid at this location".  For anyone with success, are you using the code at the kiosk, online, or both?

rated:
Mulox said:   

Tried on all of my accounts for the first time today and no go... keep getting the error "not valid at this location".  For anyone with success, are you using the code at the kiosk, online, or both?

Yesterday, I used the code once on the RB web page.  It only worked once and then told me that I had already used the code even if I changed to a different CC on that same account.  From what I've ascertained from reading on this elsewhere, the code worked at the box, online, and through the app.  To use it once per CC (more than once per account), you had to use the app.   Regardless, it looks dead now.

rated:
Mulox said:   

I was able to use code 2x last nite, using different cc.  3rd no go, even with new cc.
sounds like code is now dead??

rated:

Kept getting that too from Chrome/IE.  However, after removing selection from cart and re-adding a couple times it went though.  Strange.

rated:
Went to Safeway store, code rejected with msg: code not valid at this location.

rated:
I used it online, redbox.com, got the email that my rental was reserved and to pick it up with my card. When I got there I couldn't get it from the box. Had to pay to rent again then "chatted" with them when I got home. They said it was because of the card I used. I don't believe that because the email said to use that card to pick it up. She gave me a code to use next time.

rated:
I successfully used the code 76GFD49A on the redbox webpage on my desktop computer to rent a DVD on 3/29.  Today, 3/30 when I tried to use the code again, I did not get an error message and the final price did not change to $0.00.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1192193194195 196
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017