$2.25 coupon for Silk Soymilk

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I did a search and didn't see this.

We have found this on sale as low as $1.99, so if you shop around you might be able to get it free.

http://silkoffer.com/

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
(MeliBean newby poster) People like you spoil it for everyone else, as other poster said; this why stores are stopping ... (more)

BadEye (Nov. 20, 2007 @ 9:28p) |

Thanks and repped.

cooldeal2003 (Nov. 20, 2007 @ 10:39p) |

For those of you who were asking how to get the coupons.com DRM/spyware off of your computer, it's not easy, but see htt... (more)

mikk1 (Nov. 22, 2007 @ 11:28a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Linked

Thanks OP!

Thanks.

Allows you to print twice.

thanks... uses the same coupon printer as the $5 off tylenol coupons

Great.

The software had a problem printing the coupon via Firefox. Now when I try with Internet Explorer 7 it tells me I've already printed the coupon.

Anyway to reset this?

Great find! I got two coupons. We go through quite a bit of soymilk, as my husband can't tolerate lactose. Vanilla's his favorite. This stuff is more expensive than regular milk, although cow juice is starting to catch up here lately. Thanks so much!

choe said: thanks... uses the same coupon printer as the $5 off tylenol couponsCrap, that coupon printer sucks

Thanks!

Thanks Printed 2 " .... I wish if there a tweak to print more than 2

Desi1 said: Thanks Printed 2 " .... I wish if there a tweak to print more than 2

How do you print two?

I was able to recover my print job by NET STOP SPOOLER then NET START SPOOLER on the command line (DOS Window).

I'll drink it.... cheaper than milk! Thanks OP!

This is such a great coupon that I'm excited to use! The only problem is that I tend to always have bad luck when using internet-printed coupons. They never scan properly and the cashiers seem to immediately disregard them once I tell them they were printed off the internet. I usually shop and use coupons at the Giant grocery stores. Any advice on this?

For those of you printing 2 coupons, are bar code numbers the same on both print outs?

No, they are different.

avalyn said: No, they are different.

So how do you print out two?

I could only print the coupon once.

Worked for me - Nice! Thanks!

Heyzeus said: For those of you printing 2 coupons, are bar code numbers the same on both print outs?

look the same to me...

BigDski said: Great find! I got two coupons. We go through quite a bit of soymilk, as my husband can't tolerate lactose. Vanilla's his favorite. This stuff is more expensive than regular milk, although cow juice is starting to catch up here lately. Thanks so much!

Our favorite is the Very Vanilla. It makes really delicious Hot Cocoa. I also love it with Kellogg's Fruit Harvest (I think) cereal, it is the one with blueberries and strawberries in it.

It is really good - either just for the taste, or because you think it's healthier, or because of digestive issues. One of the grandkids has the same problem as granddad. He guzzles the chocolate flavor when he's around.

Thank you!

Compuserve LOL

"Coupon printing is not supported by the Compuserve 2000 7.0 browser. While connected to Compuserve, use Internet Explorer or another browser to print your coupons."

Thanks!

It didn't work on mine so it's being sent in the mail.

Can someone please post a direct link to the request coupon by mail page? Cannot get the coupon to print...

us3inwi said: Thanks!

It didn't work on mine so it's being sent in the mail.

Can someone please post the link to get one via snail mail? I had something inside my printer (piece on mail slipped under the cover) and it aborted the task and won't let me try and print it again. Drats.

Thanx, went through smooth and got my coupon..

great thanks a lot!!!!

Thanks for posting!!!

Link to have coupon mailed:

Link

Heyzeus said: Desi1 said: Thanks Printed 2 " .... I wish if there a tweak to print more than 2

How do you print two?

I was able to recover my print job by NET STOP SPOOLER then NET START SPOOLER on the command line (DOS Window).

To print a second coupon I just clicked on History in Internet Explorer and went back to the "coupon print" page. It changed the serial number on the second coupon, so it is a legit copy.

Thanks OP

thanks

Thanks a bunch!!

Coupon is good for a quart or larger so a Quart should be free at most stores.

tyfred15 said: Heyzeus said: For those of you printing 2 coupons, are bar code numbers the same on both print outs?

look the same to me...

The barcodes on the coupons will be the same...however the redemption codes and numbers should not be. You cannot photocopy the coupons because the store won't get reimbursed, which is plain and simple theft/fraud.

Nice find!

Thanks OP

tunaboy said: Link to have coupon mailed:

Link

THANK YOU! I do not want that DRM software on my machine.

Thanks.

Thanks, OP!!!

Skipping 38 Messages...
For those of you who were asking how to get the coupons.com DRM/spyware off of your computer, it's not easy, but see http://www.tenbucks.net/ for directions that are updated on a regular basis.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017