Smashbox sample (for the girls)

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My wife sent away for this catalog from the Smashbox website. It arrived today and had some kind of makeup sample packet stuck inside the front cover with gum glue.

Anyway, she was happy about it so I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else wanted it.

Link

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It doesn't say anything about a sample...only a catalog...we'll see

Thanks

Tried it...thanks!

Thanks, OP!

So easy to fill out. Doesnt say you get a sample but yeah, we will see! Thanks.

This does arrive as stated in OP

Thanks OP

very cool, thanks op!

I filled it out. I bet the makeup sample is smash box's primer that is really popular, I have a couple packets of it myself, they give it away a lot.

Thanks! Will give it a shot.

Btw, what exactly was the sample of? Just curious

Thank you so much!

i got a catalog today and it did have a sample of the primer.

thanks. Hope there is a sample attached to mine. My daughter loves stuff like that.

avalyn said:
Btw, what exactly was the sample of? Just curious

The front of her catalog says Winter/Holiday 2007.

On the inside of the front cover it says "Try This!" There is a little packet in the lower left corner called Photo Finish Foundation Primer. I think it is the the same thing that AuroraSkye mentioned a few posts up.

hth

Their foundation primer is AWESOME. It's pretty expensive, but I can usually find it on eBay for $30 and it lasts FOREVER. It makes your skin soft so your makeup goes on much more smoother and evenly.

thanx!

TY!

Thank you, MassageByEd

thx

Thanks! Previous Smashbox catalogs have come with small free samples.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017