Free Juicy Juice

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
yea, its not the first time a retailer/manufacturer has gotten upset over something like this either.

mg2k3 (Dec. 22, 2007 @ 2:11a) |

Anyone know the current status of this coupon at Giant, Safeway, or Superfresh?

lray (Dec. 27, 2007 @ 12:07p) |

I have used it in Safeway couple of days back. it worked and CSR filled in the price to be taken out. I had printed this... (more)

pxp001 (Dec. 31, 2007 @ 2:40p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It should be posted out here.
Edit: Thanks mod.

Thanks!

Will this work if printed?

The coupon states void if copied but green for you and Thank You too, I am going to try it.

Thanks Op, I'll give it a shot. Can't turn out any worse than the Kmart free candy coupon. lol.

If you sign up with juicyjuce you can print out a coupon. I'm not sure of the value tho because I had it mailed to me.

coupon link
http://www.juicyjuice.com/Coupon/PrintCoupon.aspx?CouponId=d2d96fb2-1d10-413c-8cd0-c7897356872d

thanks op and blueberrytea.....

when i signed in and updated my profile, there was a box to check for a free sippy cup....

the coupon (the link that blueberrytea posted) is for $0.75 off of any one juicy juice product, any size.

i'm gonna abuse the hell out of this coupon, thanks op.

Is the link by the OP an online coupon or was it scanned and put online? I only want to use online coupons when they are legitimately posted somewhere by the manufacturer.

MommmieD said: Is the link by the OP an online coupon or was it scanned and put online? I only want to use online coupons when they are legitimately posted somewhere by the manufacturer.

MommieD, if you look at the URL where the coupon resides, it's JuicyJuice.com. So it's hosted on the company's server, not something a user scanned in.

Forget those ad-ware installing coupon printers. Print the coupon from the pdf and use it in the self check out aile of a supermarket. You have a better chance of it scanning there and no employees telling you they don't accept internet or copied coupons.

Link to pdf of coupon

tunaboy said: Forget those ad-ware installing coupon printers. Print the coupon from the pdf and use it in the self check out aile of a supermarket. You have a better chance of it scanning there and no employees telling you they don't accept internet or copied coupons.

Link to pdf of coupon

More Fatwallet thievery

tunaboy said: Forget those ad-ware installing coupon printers. Print the coupon from the pdf and use it in the self check out aile of a supermarket. You have a better chance of it scanning there and no employees telling you they don't accept internet or copied coupons.

Link to pdf of coupon

How is this different from what the OP posted? It's the same PDF.

Thanks OP

thank for posting, I bet Juicy Juice will regret that coupon!

Thank you, I love Juicy Juice!

I used this successfully at WalMart, Target, Albertsons, Winn-Dixie, and Publix
It didn't scan at any of the stores, but they cashiers had no problem entering it.

Walmarts receipt shows "container tend", another shows "vendor coupon"
Targets receipt says "mfr coupon"
Winn-Dixies cashier actually entered the UPC numbers and it came up as "MC - FREE COUPON"
Albertsons receipt just says "MC - GROCERY"

A couple of them asked if I printed it, I said yes from juicyjuice.com.

Edit: Well, the reason why it didnt scan is because the bar code is squished at 100% viewing, if you scale up to 200% then it spreads out enough to work properly.

Where exactly did the op get this coupon on juicyjuice.com?

I just highlighted the coupon and hit print, will see tomorrow if it will work where I live. Congrates to those that it worked for.

pureallspice said: Where exactly did the op get this coupon on juicyjuice.com?

At juicyjuice.com search for "scholastic" - 2nd link in list "Good Habits for Life 8"

I sent my hubby last night to get some from WalMart, they limited it to two coupons at a time.

butterfliwings21 said: I sent my hubby last night to get some from WalMart, they limited it to two coupons at a time.

Geeze, how much are you going to abuse it?

I am new here and keep seeing SD. What is SD?

Worked like a champ @ Krogers,Atlanta area.....thanks OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can kiss internet coupons bye-bye.

joemah said: I am new here and keep seeing SD. What is SD?
Another site similar to this. In my opinion the format is better on Fatwallet

BLUEBERRYTEA said: If you sign up with juicyjuce you can print out a coupon. I'm not sure of the value tho because I had it mailed to me.

coupon link
http://www.juicyjuice.com/Coupon/PrintCoupon.aspx?CouponId=d2d96fb2-1d10-413c-8cd0-c7897356872d

This link is for a 75 cent off coupon.

Our WalMart no longer accepts ANY online printed coupons. Our Quizno tried to refuse one of their own coupons, so I had to nicely insist they use the Quizno coupon since QUIZNO sent it to me via email. They called somebody and took it. As for those Kmart freebie candy coupons, they let us use them but had to void and enter a different way as explained by their the manager. I am about done with online coupons as they are such a hassle anymore. Whadda shame.

I used three coupons at Meijer no problem. Although what the person said about the barcode being squished at 100% viewing is true, they had a problem scanning them!

I had no trouble scanning mine at a Cash Wise self checkout, but I had to wait for an attendant to come over and manually enter in the amount to discount. At first she put in $3.50 (the max listed on the coupon) but it said that was over the allowed amount, then she put in $2.28 (the price of the juice) and it went right through. Kind of a pain, but they didn't put up a fuss at all. I'll probably print out a few more and spread them around various stores in town.

tunaboy said: Forget those ad-ware installing coupon printers. [/L]

i agree 100%. When I went to the site, I got a window asking me to "click yes to update my system". No mention of what it wanted to update or why.

Rowe's, Kmart, Target, Publix..No Problem. Publix takes the Kmart candy coupons too!

worked like a charm at target ( used 2 w/cashier entering manually ). no hassle
thx you Magnumis

Our WalMart took one today (regular check-out, not self check-out). I only tried to use one.

Kings and shop rite supermarkets in NJ took them with NO issues.

Now link provided prints coupon for 75 cents off. Worked fine at WalMart

Honeywest said: Our WalMart no longer accepts ANY online printed coupons. Our Quizno tried to refuse one of their own coupons, so I had to nicely insist they use the Quizno coupon since QUIZNO sent it to me via email. They called somebody and took it. As for those Kmart freebie candy coupons, they let us use them but had to void and enter a different way as explained by their the manager. I am about done with online coupons as they are such a hassle anymore. Whadda shame.

WalMarts coupon policy. Print it and take it with you.

http://www.walmartfacts.com/search/default.aspx?srchtxt=coupons

Skipping 76 Messages...
I have used it in Safeway couple of days back. it worked and CSR filled in the price to be taken out. I had printed this coupon when deal was posted first time and didn't get time to used it and also didn't know the recent development from Mfr. might not try now...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017