Free music downloads from Bacardi - Happy Halloween!

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bacardi is giving away free music downloads for your Halloween party! Includes: Werewolf of London, Time Warp, Whip It, In the Midnight Hour. 7 songs total!

I'm not 100% certain if this is a one-time use link. I have tried it again, and although it shows "redeemed", it continues to the download manager. Please spare the red and let me know if it doesn't work and I will remove the post.

link

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Still works fine....have to put in either Bacardi or email and password

tytwad (Nov. 07, 2007 @ 3:31p) |

Just got 'em all! Thanks! It helped to do them individually.

momgoingbroke (Nov. 07, 2007 @ 4:39p) |

Still works! Thanks! I had to download them individually.

professorbootyxxx (Nov. 09, 2007 @ 1:14p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Worked for me!! thanks!

worked for me too, thanks. however, it only works in windows media player and can't be converted for itunes. anyone know how to do it? i'm not that technical.

thanks op! worked for me,too.

I don't know how to convert it, but would love to know! Anyone?

Works for me!! Thanks, OP!!

ms123 said: I don't know how to convert it, but would love to know! Anyone?

The easiest way is to burn them all to a CD-R, then rip the songs off the CD-R into the format you want.

They make conversion software, but in my experience it doesn't work that well. Easier just to use a blank CD-R.

I haven't hear "Martian Boogie" in forever! Thanks!

Some great old songs there--love Warewolves of London! Thanks and Happy Halloween!

I was able to download the songs but when I try to play them, they say I need to enter a code for media rights acquisition. Has anyone else come across this???

the code is bacardi

gisele2828 said: the code is Bacardi

Bacardi code didn't worked for me. Every freaking time I try to play the songs, it asks for some DRM BS. Thanks OP, but definitely not worth the hassle.

if the bacardi doesn't work, use your e-mail address and pw you created.

thanks

Worked perfectly for me. The password "Bacardi" was already in the first field on the page, and all I had to do was fill in Name, Zip, B/D, email. On the next page I chose the first option to download all, and it went pretty quickly. Then I decided to save each song separately to a file I have for downloaded music (legitimate downloads, I might add...stuff that Amazon offered for free a couple of years ago, stuff like that), and again it was easy to select the first song to download (the bar changes from "Download" to "Redeemed"), wait for it to download, select the next song, rinse, repeat.
Thank you, OP!

Didn't work for me. The buttons do change to "redeemed" and yet no download windows appear after that...

Oh well, I'll stick to the good old "BOOO" while hiding around the bush... That oughta keep those little bastids off my lawn!!!

J/K

This is still working! Nice little collection of songs.

Still Working
Thanks OP!

Thanks!

Still works fine....have to put in either Bacardi or email and password

Just got 'em all! Thanks! It helped to do them individually.

Still works! Thanks! I had to download them individually.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017