Girls Night In Kit!

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link

First 1000 people.

Free "Girls Night In" Gift Set - EVERYONE GETS ONE! The gift set includes 2 free video rentals of your choice, free popcorn, 2 free drinks & free celeb pix delivered right to your mailbox every week. One week only, or while supplies last. Hurry, sign up today .... this will go FAST!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Went through the whole thing about the TV guide when signing up for this offer. Thought it seemed a little fishy at the... (more)

Yala (Nov. 30, 2007 @ 12:19p) |

Anyone hear anything new about this promo? The last e-mail I got was dated about a month ago, promising new codes "soon.... (more)

pupperdoodle (Dec. 29, 2007 @ 12:50p) |

I signed up for this, but other than the emails about the delays, nothing!

LadyD (Dec. 29, 2007 @ 10:35p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

looks like one of those annoying surveys :/

Could be legit though

well i filled it out, you have to answer a few questions, but thats it. the site it came from has some good freebies. this is not one of those participation ones!

Weird... when I signed up, it offered me a free year of TV Guide from RewardsGold. ???

I got the TV Guide offer too. No kit

Yeah, it offered me TV guide subscription also. Didn't confirm getting anything else?! Will see though.

re-read offer, says that we will receive email certificate on Nov. 2nd.

hope it comes, already got a free tv guide sub from rewards gold, don't need another

Said TV Guide here as well...

also saw the link to this even though i already know it's posted on here..

Text

I got the TV guide offer too. I believe I am already receiving TV Guide from RewardsGold wonder if it will still work?

rewards gold "offer"
pass

THanks! The only part I really didn't like is you have to refer a friend, I dont like to give out my friends info so I gave them my info and it went through!

Weren't we supposed to be receiving this in our E-mail today?

got the email but it is the same exact one that most everyone has used. It is the same numbers

Thanks for signing up for your FREE "Girls' Night In" Gift & for taking a survey about your favorite TV show!

Please click on our link to print out your FREE certificate for your "Girls' Night In" Gift:

http://www.clubs4women.com/coupons/bb/cert.pdf

You'll also be receiving your free celeb pix every week for an entire year with your one year subscription to TV Guide magazine! You will not receive a bill! Please allow 6-12 weeks for your subscription to TV Guide to begin.

We know you'll enjoy your "Girls' Night In" Gift .... and we hope you'll continue to visit TeenFreeway! We get new free stuff in all the time!

Amanda Tuck
TeenFreeway.com
Contests and Special Promotions Coordinator
http://www.teenfreeway.com
If it's free for teens, you'll find it here!

I got my email today for this. From what I have read though, it's not legit. If you take it to Blockbusters, they won't honor it. Supposedly it's been used all over the internet as a reward which it isn't? Hubby is going to try and use it and see what they say at the store!? I hope that it's legit cause it comes from a legit website.

Yep it's true they are not legit.
If your coupon has the same upc that is shown here than the coupon is fraudulant . My numbers are exactly the same as the fraudulant coupon.
Read about it here:
snopes coupon story

So, the whole teenfreewaynews@teenfreeway.com
is fraud too? kind of strange..the snopes story dated
July and August.....glad my Daughter didn't participate any more
than she did...
Thx for the heads up!!

edit: ok thx freebiemaniac

No Teenfreeway is not a fraud. We have recieved quite a few freebies through them. It is just this coupon that is fraudulant. It was most likely passed on to them through a third party and they were not aware of it.

freebiemaniac said: No Teenfreeway is not a fraud. We have recieved quite a few freebies through them. It is just this coupon that is fraudulant. It was most likely passed on to them through a third party and they were not aware of it.

I agree, teenfreeway does sponsor lots of very legit offers. They should have really screened this particular one - people shouldn't try to use this coupon. Hopefully the tv guide sub included in the email will pan out, I would love if they tagged on an additional year

It was a good try anyway OP!

This was such a scam! went to BB tonight and they wouldnt honor it..bummer

I am forwarding this "Your Free 'Girls' Night In' Gift!" E-mail to Blockbuster. I'm sure they'd be interested to know that Teen Freeway is distributing thousands of fraudulent coupons.

Maybe they should send a coupon....beats a lot of bad Bzzzzzz.
only first 1000. but *shoulda coulda woulda*

BB is well aware of this coupon, and it has been around for a while. I know they have a copy of the coupon posted by their registers. Also they will probably laugh you out of the store on this one. It is a fake, and as has been posted on other faudulant coupons,this can get you a trip to court. Check out the blog on SD, on this subject also.

This is on the link where the coupon was. from teenfreeway in our e-mail

BAD NEWS: There was a problem with the link for your FREE GIFT.
GOOD NEWS: You will be emailed a new working link by Friday, November 9th.
We personally apologize for the problem and thank you in advance for understanding.

EDIT: I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt till the 9th.

Sorry guys. I got an email from teenfreeway about this and it sounded fab. I didnt know it was a fake.

angel877715 said: hope it comes, already got a free tv guide sub from rewards gold, don't need another

I was getting multiple TVGs, at least one was a freebie, simply e-mailed or phoned them (I forget which, contact info is inside magazine) and they converted to a longer single subscription. I'm supposed to be getting another year from this dealio, hope it works again LOL

I just got back from BlockBuster. They told me the coupon was a fake. They honored it anyhow. They even showed me the memo by the register. I was shocked that it was fake.

It's a SCAM!!! BB will NOT accept the coupon!

Received this e-mail today so hopefully we will get a GOOD coupon for something.

WE'RE SO SORRY! Unfortunately, there was a problem with your "Girls' Night In" coupon that you were e-mailed on Friday.

GOOD NEWS: We will be e-mailing you a new link for your FREE GIFT by Friday, November 9th.

ANOTHER FREE GIFT FOR YOU - Perfect For your "Girls' Night In" Party! Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Scrub is formulated with vitamin enriched bursting beads with a new lemongrass scent. This sample is HUGE & is a "must have" for all teens who are serious about skincare. Click on our link & get your FREE SAMPLE today.

http://www.teenfreeway.com/cnc/cncr1a_gni.htm

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience & we thank you in advance for understanding! Please remember to check your e-mails on Friday for your new coupon link .... and please continue to visit TeenFreeway. We get new free stuff in all the time!

Amanda Tuck
TeenFreeway.com

catchxxx said: It's a SCAM!!! BB will NOT accept the coupon!

sounds like you found a online coupon that was not what you expected...
well join the club..and read previous posts, before you get so hot under the collar.
we are about deals here and not individuals, and I dont think you signed up for this deal.
just my 2-1 cents.

edit: life is too short for negative people

nm someone just handed me a mirror.

I received an email from teenfreeway yesterday saying that the coupons had errors and that a new one would be coming in the next week or so.

Latest email from them:

We've Experienced A Small Delay - But You WILL Be Receiving Your FREE GIFT Real Soon! When we ordered your FREE GIFTS, we needed to have individual "fraud protection" codes assigned to each gift certificate to prevent fraud. In the past, we've experienced problems with people posting our certificates on freebie boards, MySpace & Facebook. Getting these fraud protection codes is taking longer than we anticipated .... but these codes should make your experience with your FREE GIFT hassle free!

We thank you again for your patience & for visiting TeenFreeway to get the BEST FREE STUFF EVER! We hope to have your certificates for you by next week!

Amanda Tuck
TeenFreeway.com

Went through the whole thing about the TV guide when signing up for this offer. Thought it seemed a little fishy at the time but got my first issue the other day. Still waiting on TeenFreeway to send out valid codes though for the Blockbuster deal as promised though.

Anyone hear anything new about this promo? The last e-mail I got was dated about a month ago, promising new codes "soon."

I signed up for this, but other than the emails about the delays, nothing!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017