Official Baby and Early Parenting Freebies Thread (revived)

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
When we were expecting our child back in 2006 the Baby Freebies forum topic was a great resource. I shared it with everyone else I knew that was expecting or who had little ones. The original topic had a good run, it was started on Jun 23, 2004 by twskis and received its last and 145th post on April 16, 2007. 90 days later it slipped into the sold clutches of the archives.

So anyway, I hope we can revive this wonderful topic because there is no doubt that most FatWalleters with young babies need all the freebies they can get. Instead of posting links here I am going to start posting them in the "Quick Summary" section so that others can help to revive the topic by importing the old working links and adding in new ones too!!!

Member Summary
Please help maintain this thread by carefully editing the content of it. Please reply to the forum and discuss freebies there, but be sure to add any new baby or early parenting freebie offers below in order to save time for your fellow parents and soon-to-be parents.

dajabon said: UPDATE: Aug 29, 2008 - I have checked all of the links and they are working. I brought over everything from the old archived thread/topic. I can't vouch for any of the call-ins. Please add a comment to them if you find that they work and delete them if they are dead. Thanks.

Offers are grouped by category and categories are ordered alphabetically:

Baby Food

Growing Up Gerber Club
Gerber newsletter, coupons, and samples

Beech Nut's Label Saver Program Info

Bibs

BabyZone Bib
Join BabyZone's consumer panel and get a free bib.

Books

DEAD?: The famous State Farm - Free Book by the American Academy of Pediatrics "Caring For Your Baby And Young Child. Birth To Age 5".

Bottles and Feeding Supplies (see formula listed separately below)

DEAD?: Semi-famous free Advent bottle and breastfeeding guide.

Playtex Baby: receive news and offers (also look for valuable coupon displays at pediatrician's offices)

Diapers

Huggies Coupons - Steadily Mailed Out (diapers, bath products, etc.)

Pampers Special Offers Mailed Coupons & Gifts to Grow Registration

Formula

Enfamil Family Beginnings: info, at least $50 in formula checks, coupon for free diaper bag & samples

Similac's Strong Moms (formerly called Similac Welcome Addition Club)

Magazines

American Baby Magazine

Baby Talk Magazine
Baby Talk Magazine (2nd link just in case, look for link in top-right corner for free mag)

Music

Free and Legal Baby and Toddler Mozart Music MP3s from Munchkin: Very good stuff.

Songs for Teaching - Free Children's Song with Monthly Newletter Subscription

Medications

If your child has reflux then Prevacid solutabs is one of the best prescription medicines to treat it - Get a $25 rebate on every prescription refill (easy form and quick turnaround)

Miscellaneous

Huggies Coupons - Steadily Mailed Out (diapers, bath products, etc.)

Huggies Keepsake Storybook (you create and print)

Online video sign language dictionary

Baby's Birth Greeting from the White House: Please remember that the honoree must have been born within the past 12 months and that requests should be made after the baby's birth. A minimum of 6 weeks is needed to process your request.

Free doorhangers, magnets, stickers etc. from the "Back to Sleep Campaign" (SIDS)

Order a Free Child Safety Kit
24 pages of guidance for parents. Teach abduction prevention without scaring your child (or yourself). Includes Fingerprint/DNA ID Documents to record your child's personal information--in the privacy of your home.

Misc Free Stuff from Planning Family (some may be repeats of above offers)

Call-In Freebies

Non-Literature Stuff & coupons:

1-800-54-AVENT : Avent catalog (best bottles). Free pacifier upon request

For Munchkin coupons (for bottles, nipples, etc.), call 1-800-344-BABY

Free Pregnancy guide cdrom, call 1-888-933-5383

Little Remedies coupons, info, and poster 1-800-754-8853

Free Carnation Follow-Up Formula coupons and booklet 1-800-242-5200 (ext. 291)

Free breastfeeding healing and soothing lotion 1-800-292-4794

Free "Diaper Genie" for twins or more (call before the babies are 3 months old) 1-800-843-6430

Free sample of "Zilactin" Baby Teething Gel, call 1-800-746-8888 ext. 715

Safety Kit for Halogen Lamps 1-800-985-2220

Carnation "The Very Best" Magazine, free can of formula coupons 1 800 242 5200

Beechnut's mailing list, free coupons call 1 800 523 6633

Diaper Rash Ointment 1 800 587 3721 sample

Earth's Best (baby food) newsletter, coupons call 1 800 442 4221

Evenflo 1 800 356 BABY or 1 800 233 BABY coupons and information

Window Covering Safety Council 1 800 506 4636 free childproofing kit for window blinds

Gerber 1 800 4 GERBER prenatal pack, also call for coupons later

Playtex Product Coupons, Booklets and Information, call 800-222-0453

Heinz 1 800 872 2229 Baby Food coupons and Booklet

Schering Plough 1 (800) 522 7300 free video on child allergies and pollen index chart

Kmart 1 800 533 0143 Birthday Club

Info & Literature:

1-877-986-9472 Free pregnancy planner from National Women's Health Resource Center. Ten month blank calendar loaded with pregnancy tips and information.

1-888-663-4637 Free Booklets and Information for Moms-to-Be from the March
of Dimes

1-800-843-5678 "Just in Case You Need a Babysitter" Safety Booklet ask for
booklet #12

1-800-843-7625 ext. 3076 For a "You're A New Parent!" Guide from
Prudential Insurance

1-888-232-6789 Free "Folic Acid and It's Role in Preventing Birth Defects" booklet

"Preventing and Treating Your Baby's Diaper Rash" pamphlet, and a $1 off Balmex 1-800-777-2500

Free Guide "For a Strong and Healthy Baby" ask for "phd603" call 1-800-729-6686

Your Baby's Development," a booklet about development from birth to 18 months. 1-888-344-BABY

Toy Safety" Coloring Book for kids (ask for item #283) and you can also ask for a booklet on safe playground tips for children 1-800-638-2772

Pamphlet "Depression After Delivery" 1-800-944-4773

Information on ear infections and a booklet on you baby's language development and hearing 1-800-587-DAVS

Free home safety tips, call 1-877-UL-4-SAFE

American Academy of Pediatrics 1 800 433 9016 FREE Parent Resource Guide
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MY WIFE AND I ARE EXPECTING TWINS AND THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY HELPFUL TO US. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALOT

I want to thank you too. My baby is due on November 1st, 2008 and it's my first one. So, I don't have much stuff and this will be helpful.

Thanks!!

The Baby Freebies topic is the original, so if your need is urgent refer to it. I will be working when I can to bring over the still-functioning links. Of course, any help anyone offers in this is very welcome.

mosco71 said: MY WIFE AND I ARE EXPECTING TWINS AND THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY HELPFUL TO US. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALOT

congrats guys

thanks to OP

Thank you for revival! I was looking for a thread for our expecting boy! + for you

This is great! My cousin is expecting a baby in Februaury 09. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP this is awesome my wife and I are expecting our first Nov. 4th, so this will definitiely come in handy.

We are expecting baby #2. Thanks

deadpresidents said: Thanks OP this is awesome my wife and I are expecting our first Nov. 4th, so this will definitiely come in handy.

Congrats. That is great.

Any little bit helps! Thanks for the revive!

This is great! Thanks for the thread.

Hey congrats to all. I have just completed migrating all of the links from the "old" archived thread. I checked each one to be sure it still worked. I also added a new one for "Songs for Teaching". Congrats to all of the expecting parents.

mosco71 said: MY WIFE AND I ARE EXPECTING TWINS AND THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY HELPFUL TO US. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALOT

Be sure to email or call customer service when you're signing up for things and let them know you have twins. They'll often send extra goodies and coupons. I had to send copies of my girls birth certificates for a couple of things, Pampers I think, but it's worth the stamp when you're using hundreds of diapers!

SlightlyManic said: mosco71 said: MY WIFE AND I ARE EXPECTING TWINS AND THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY HELPFUL TO US. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALOT

Be sure to email or call customer service when you're signing up for things and let them know you have twins. They'll often send extra goodies and coupons. I had to send copies of my girls birth certificates for a couple of things, Pampers I think, but it's worth the stamp when you're using hundreds of diapers!

Good advice. If you are super lazy you might also just try signing up once using the father's name and again using the mother's name. Some offers my limit by household though, so you might want to use the address a nearby non-expecting friend or relative.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017