• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
haven't seen these two regular posters around in quite some time. 

Perhaps they are one and the same person in CITRUSVILLE? 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

According to their profiles, emo's last log-in date was Friday 7/29/2016, maybe on vacation? Coffee last logged in on Tuesday 8/30 2016, but your right, no recent G&D posts.

Perhaps they have a groupie in MrC?  Admit it, you're their biggest fan! (I'm sure they're flattered)

SweetClover said:   According to their profiles, emo's last log-in date was Friday 7/29/2016, maybe on vacation? Coffee last logged in on Tuesday 8/30 2016, but your right, no recent G&D posts.

Perhaps they have a groupie in MrC?  Admit it, you're their biggest fan! (I'm sure they're flattered)

  

Coffee and I are in the same general area, so we've helped each other out behind the scenes on some deal tips.

Kid is just entertaining, especially when he prints out 350 coupons for some free items and redeems them all at Walmartsux.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
SweetClover said:   According to their profiles, emo's last log-in date was Friday 7/29/2016, maybe on vacation? Coffee last logged in on Tuesday 8/30 2016, but your right, no recent G&D posts.

Perhaps they have a groupie in MrC?  Admit it, you're their biggest fan! (I'm sure they're flattered)

  

Coffee and I are in the same general area, so we've helped each other out behind the scenes on some deal tips.

Kid is just entertaining, especially when he prints out 350 coupons for some free items and redeems them all at Walmartsux.

  
Yes, we sure know about emo's multiple PC & printer set-ups - and his love/hate relationship with Walmartsux. Perhaps Coffee will see your post here and check in.

I am here.

Have been using another grocery site more often but I check in from time to time.

Honored to have a post about me, too bad Kid was lumped in. LOL

Did everyone get their Free Turkey Hill ice cream at SR this week?

Load the e-coupon for Free TH ice cream when you buy two smuckers toppings. Just don't buy the toppings. Only buy the ice cream on sale for $1.97 and it will be free due to glitch.

Bonus- use TH mailer coupons for MM.

Not sure when e-coupon expires but I would do deal today. Who knows when SR will fix this glitch.

And there you are (Coffee)!

I got Turkey Hill ice cream free at SR many months ago, when they had an in-ad Q for the DE Kenney Family SR's. I actually stopped eating it, because it developed a strange taste to it. But since it was free...     Bought Cherry Vanilla, and it still had this funny, unpleasant, taste to it. Makes me think of cardboard. Didn't go to SR this week, so I didn't do this. Maybe you need the Smuckers toppings, to bury whatever that weird taste is.

I realize that the ice cream has a lot of stabilizers and emulsifiers in it, but it seems they have too much of something in TH brand. It's the same reason why I avoid the stuff labelled 'frozen dairy dessert', has the same weird taste. I've got enough Ice Cream now, two containers of Edy's Grand Light, and two from my recent Schwans delivery (who's stuff, while pricey, is really good).

I'm gonna put the TH stuff up there with the SR imported gelato; got it free, tried and didn't like it, won't bother again. If you have kids, they'd probably eat it, just because it's sweet - I'd buy it for them, if I had any.

SweetClover said:   And there you are (Coffee)!

I got Turkey Hill ice cream free at SR many months ago, when they had an in-ad Q for the DE Kenney Family SR's. I actually stopped eating it, because it developed a strange taste to it. But since it was free...     Bought Cherry Vanilla, and it still had this funny, unpleasant, taste to it. Makes me think of cardboard. Didn't go to SR this week, so I didn't do this. Maybe you need the Smuckers toppings, to bury whatever that weird taste is.

I realize that the ice cream has a lot of stabilizers and emulsifiers in it, but it seems they have too much of something in TH brand. It's the same reason why I avoid the stuff labelled 'frozen dairy dessert', has the same weird taste. I've got enough Ice Cream now, two containers of Edy's Grand Light, and two from my recent Schwans delivery (who's stuff, while pricey, is really good).

I'm gonna put the TH stuff up there with the SR imported gelato; got it free, tried and didn't like it, won't bother again. If you have kids, they'd probably eat it, just because it's sweet - I'd buy it for them, if I had any.



Interesting. I never picked up on any weird flavor.

TH does have "natural" ice cream but it's pricey and the flavored are lacking.

Best place to get ice cream is probably a dairy farm that has a public store. In PA, there's a farm that has insanely good chocolate milk. Tastes like a chocolate shake.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
SweetClover said:   And there you are (Coffee)!

I got Turkey Hill ice cream free at SR many months ago, when they had an in-ad Q for the DE Kenney Family SR's. I actually stopped eating it, because it developed a strange taste to it. But since it was free...     Bought Cherry Vanilla, and it still had this funny, unpleasant, taste to it. Makes me think of cardboard. Didn't go to SR this week, so I didn't do this. Maybe you need the Smuckers toppings, to bury whatever that weird taste is.

I realize that the ice cream has a lot of stabilizers and emulsifiers in it, but it seems they have too much of something in TH brand. It's the same reason why I avoid the stuff labelled 'frozen dairy dessert', has the same weird taste. I've got enough Ice Cream now, two containers of Edy's Grand Light, and two from my recent Schwans delivery (who's stuff, while pricey, is really good).

I'm gonna put the TH stuff up there with the SR imported gelato; got it free, tried and didn't like it, won't bother again. If you have kids, they'd probably eat it, just because it's sweet - I'd buy it for them, if I had any.



Interesting. I never picked up on any weird flavor.

TH does have "natural" ice cream but it's pricey and the flavored are lacking.

Best place to get ice cream is probably a dairy farm that has a public store. In PA, there's a farm that has insanely good chocolate milk. Tastes like a chocolate shake.

  

Looks like they closed the glitch, didn't come off for me tonight at 8PM.  but at $1.97 I bought it anyway

MISTERCHEAP said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
SweetClover said:   And there you are (Coffee)!

I got Turkey Hill ice cream free at SR many months ago, when they had an in-ad Q for the DE Kenney Family SR's. I actually stopped eating it, because it developed a strange taste to it. But since it was free...     Bought Cherry Vanilla, and it still had this funny, unpleasant, taste to it. Makes me think of cardboard. Didn't go to SR this week, so I didn't do this. Maybe you need the Smuckers toppings, to bury whatever that weird taste is.

I realize that the ice cream has a lot of stabilizers and emulsifiers in it, but it seems they have too much of something in TH brand. It's the same reason why I avoid the stuff labelled 'frozen dairy dessert', has the same weird taste. I've got enough Ice Cream now, two containers of Edy's Grand Light, and two from my recent Schwans delivery (who's stuff, while pricey, is really good).

I'm gonna put the TH stuff up there with the SR imported gelato; got it free, tried and didn't like it, won't bother again. If you have kids, they'd probably eat it, just because it's sweet - I'd buy it for them, if I had any.



Interesting. I never picked up on any weird flavor.

TH does have "natural" ice cream but it's pricey and the flavored are lacking.

Best place to get ice cream is probably a dairy farm that has a public store. In PA, there's a farm that has insanely good chocolate milk. Tastes like a chocolate shake.

  

Looks like they closed the glitch, didn't come off for me tonight at 8PM.  but at $1.97 I bought it anyway



Darn - sorry to hear. And you had the eQ clipped?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016