HALLOWEEN CANDY DEALS MASTER THREAD! Free After Points Sour Patch or SWEDISH FISH at KMART

Archived From: Grocery & Drugstore
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kmart: SWEDISH FISH CANDY & SOUR PATCH KIDS CANDY GET 100% IN POINTS
http://www.kmart.com/swedish-fish-grab-and-go-candy-snacks-in/p-... 7

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

BUMP

240 pcs/box. If you dump a handful into a kids bag, maybe 6-8 pieces ea?
Let's say 6 per kid. That's 40 kids per box. Makes it 47 per kid.
Not meaning to thread crap but since I "treat" >100 kids I'm looking for something closer to 20/kid.
Free (like last year's popcorn at CVS) is better and MM even more better.

If I get desperate I guess I could get a box using 10k pts and a $10/$20 coupon to make it 23 per kid but hoping to give out something better than 6 Swedish fish.

my4mainecoons said:   240 pcs/box. If you dump a handful into a kids bag, maybe 6-8 pieces ea?
Let's say 6 per kid. That's 40 kids per box. Makes it 47 per kid.
Not meaning to thread crap but since I "treat" >100 kids I'm looking for something closer to 20/kid.
Free (like last year's popcorn at CVS) is better and MM even more better.

If I get desperate I guess I could get a box using 10k pts and a $10/$20 coupon to make it 23 per kid but hoping to give out something better than 6 Swedish fish.

Did you miss bit about 100% back in points? With the full points value that makes the Swedish fish effectively free.

You only get 100% back if you pay with real money not with SYWR points.
I have a lot of SYWR points that I'm working on cashing out.
I don't want to give them real money.

my4mainecoons said:   You only get 100% back if you pay with real money not with SYWR points.

Yes you can't use points to buy points back promotions.

You seemed to be complaining that OP is a bad deal. Your need to use points doesn't make OP a bad deal, it just won't help you.

jerosen said:   
my4mainecoons said:   You only get 100% back if you pay with real money not with SYWR points.

You seemed to be complaining that OP is a bad deal. Your need to use points doesn't make OP a bad deal, it just won't help you.

I wasn't complaining I was giving a critique.
I said I wasn't meaning to thread crap. Correct, its not a deal for me.
No one had posted anything about it until I gave my opinion so I encouraged dialogue
I don't think Mr.C took it personally.

my4mainecoons said:   
jerosen said:   

I wasn't complaining I was giving a critique.
I said I wasn't meaning to thread crap. Correct, its not a deal for me.
No one had posted anything about it until I gave my opinion so I encouraged dialogue
I don't think Mr.C took it personally.

& Nope, sure didn't Maine, understood exactly what you were getting at and would have felt the same way if I were in your shoes.

It doesn't make it free, you only get points. And then you have to buy something else. Thanks for the tip, but I'll pass.

swanky6 said:   It doesn't make it free, you only get points. And then you have to buy something else. Thanks for the tip, but I'll pass.

FW jargon, if you get back the same amount of points in spend value as the product costs you, it is free after points. IT DOES NOT SAY FREE. it says FREE AFTER POINTS. obviously if you have no interest in the points, you pass on the deal, but don't gripe that it isn't free, cause it doesn't say it's free. the 'free' is contingent on the points.

No different than Free after rewards posts at Off Depot, or any other store tied offer (CVS free after ECB, RA, free after points, etc)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017