• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Stonefire Authentic Flatbread Printable savings
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Waiting for this Q to reset. SnS has these for $1.99 each quite often.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Waiting for this Q to reset. SnS has these for $1.99 each quite often.

Did you use incognito for more?

on sale for $2.49 at SR this week.

pay $1 for 2,both coupons scan. (one BOGO and one .75/1 doubled)

MISTERCHEAP said:   on sale for $2.49 at SR this week.

Weird - why would both coupons scan. Wouldn't you need three products in transaction to use a BOGO and regular IP?

And I did use incognito in the past. You eventually do run out of prints.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

Weird - why would both coupons scan. Wouldn't you need three products in transaction to use a BOGO and regular IP?

So both coupons scan! I will go to the self checkout at S&S, and see what happens? Thank you MrC!  

Marvinomatic said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

So both coupons scan! I will go to the self checkout at S&S, and see what happens? Thank you MrC!  

Yes, the BOGO Q appears to attach to only the 'free' one and the .75/1 to the one you've paid for.  However, remember, due to price required a cashier still needs to intervene to enter the price of the free item.

Went to Stop&Shop today, using  the self checkout. I bought 2 for $5.98. I used the BOGO coupon first. It worked. Then I used the .75 coupon. It wouldn't scan. (you were right MrC) So I called one of the cashiers over, she was staying in the self checkout lane. She scrutinized the coupon, looked over the Stonefire items I bought, twice. She told me, I can't use 2 coupons. I got a little huffy, So she called over the Mgr. The Mgr reluctantly used the 2nd coupon. Time wise,it took about, 15 min! Not going through that again, even though I printed out 2 of each. So next time, I'll try the cashier line, and use the BOGO coupon first. If the cashier says, I can't use 2 coupons. I'll let it be!

Marvinomatic said:   Went to Stop&Shop today, using  the self checkout. I bought 2 for $5.98. I used the BOGO coupon first. It worked. Then I used the .75 coupon. It wouldn't scan. (you were right MrC) So I called one of the cashiers, over she was staying in the self checkout. She scrutinized the coupon, looked over the Stonefire items I bought, twice. She told me, I can't use 2 coupons. I got a little huffy, So she called over the Mgr. The Mgr reluctantly used the 2nd coupon. Time wise,it took about, 15 min! Not going through that again, even though I printed out 2 of each. So next time, I'll try the cashier line, and use the BOGO coupon first. If the cashier says, I can't use 2 coupons. I'll let it be!
I am confused. MC said the 75c scanned without any problem and the B1G1F needed intervention because the amounted needed to be entered. You definitely cannot use both coupons as the B1G1F attaches to both items, that is why the 75c coupon beeped.

You got lucky that the manager agreed to take it.

I like this ;
Marvinomatic said:
Went to Stop&Shop today, using the self checkout. I bought 2 for $5.98. I used the BOGO coupon first. It worked. Then I used the .75 coupon. It wouldn't scan. (you were right MrC) So I called one of the cashiers, over she was staying in the self checkout. She scrutinized the coupon, looked over the Stonefire items I bought, twice. She told me, I can't use 2 coupons. I got a little huffy, So she called over the Mgr. The Mgr reluctantly used the 2nd coupon. Time wise,it took about, 15 min! Not going through that again, even though I printed out 2 of each. So next time, I'll try the cashier line, and use the BOGO coupon first. If the cashier says, I can't use 2 coupons. I'll let it be!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017