• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Apparently ACME circular this coming week has a $2 mf coupon for Pepsi which can be used in ShopRite for good savings. Not having ACME near me, just want to confirm that ACME has those sale circulars in the stores, they are not something that only get delivered home, correct? I'll be in NJ and PA this weekend and plan on looking for ACME if I can grab that flyer in store and use it later in my ShopRite.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yes, SR stores should take that coupon, but I always use it at self check out to avoid any issue. ACME coupons are manufacturer coupons so they scan beep free.

Tip, sometimes ACME hides high value circular coupons behind customer service desk. Usually, you can grab a bunch of circulars at the entrance, but if not, ask for two circulars at front desk, one for you and one for your mother, aunt, whatever.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016