10/2 MORE ADDEOctober Savingstar Offers: Advil, Robitussin, Garnier, ThermaCare, Advil Cold, etc

Archived From: Grocery & Drugstore
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dove and Tresseme came out on Monday. The GM are new.

Free Cookie Crisp cereal tomorrow at SR ($1.88) if you printed last week's 75c/1 with the new $1/2 S* and hopefully new matching SR e-coupon tomorrow.

billrubin said:   Dove and Tresseme came out on Monday. The GM are new.

Free Cookie Crisp cereal tomorrow at SR ($1.88) if you printed last week's 75c/1 with the new $1/2 S* and hopefully new matching SR e-coupon tomorrow.

yes, but many missed it since it came out on a Monday.

Be sure to check the Stop & Shop/Giant app/website for new e-coupons that match the GM S* offers. Be sure to load S* offers BEFORE the new SR e-coupons come out tomorrow or you may not be able to load the S* offers (YMMV, seems to vary by person).

There's actually stuff I use, for a change, and not just junk food. Cereals, soups, granola and cereal bars. They redid the Tiny Toast offer, I did the previous one. Combined with the $1 Q from the inserts a few weeks ago, save $1.75 on 1 box, plus more with any sales and/or digital store Q's. The blueberry Tiny Toast is sooooo yummy! Strawberry is good too.

SweetClover said:   There's actually stuff I use, for a change, and not just junk food. Cereals, soups, granola and cereal bars. They redid the Tiny Toast offer, I did the previous one. Combined with the $1 Q from the inserts a few weeks ago, save $1.75 on 1 box, plus more with any sales and/or digital store Q's. The blueberry Tiny Toast is sooooo yummy! Strawberry is good too.

there's also a printable Q at bettycrocker.com

MISTERCHEAP said:   
SweetClover said:   There's actually stuff I use, for a change, and not just junk food. Cereals, soups, granola and cereal bars. They redid the Tiny Toast offer, I did the previous one. Combined with the $1 Q from the inserts a few weeks ago, save $1.75 on 1 box, plus more with any sales and/or digital store Q's. The blueberry Tiny Toast is sooooo yummy! Strawberry is good too.

there's also a printable Q at bettycrocker.com

I'm guessing it's the same one as coupons.com, which is for 75? I saw that today after this post, and selected it.

SIGN IN AGAIN TODAY!

over 15 new offers are up, mainly HBA items, but many good offers.

MISTERCHEAP said:   SIGN IN AGAIN TODAY!

Actually, there were 36 at 5am. Free Robitussin at Rite Aid , better than free Advil cold/sinus, Dimetapp, Garnier Moisturizer, Biotene, Ester C gummies (hopefully) at SR.

Free Robitussin and Children's Robitussin/Dimetapp at RA.

billrubin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   SIGN IN AGAIN TODAY!

Actually, there were 36 at 5am. Free Robitussin at Rite Aid , better than free Advil cold/sinus, Dimetapp, Garnier Moisturizer, Biotene, Ester C gummies (hopefully) at SR.

Free Robitussin and Children's Robitussin/Dimetapp at RA.

who sound I was good at counting Bill?

This is awesome thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017