• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Receipt (876.83kB)
Costco in Edison, NJ (and likely all over) is back with some likely fantastic single malt scotch. I've still got some of my stockpile of their 20 year Speyside from a few years ago which was around $50 per bottle, but I picked up one anyway.

I haven't tried it yet, so I can't vouch for its quality, but every Costco Scotch deal I've ever gotten has been amazing and a fantastic deal.

The SKU is 1060241 and the cost is $89.99.

I did a little bit of searching and could not definitively determine the manufacturer (listed as Alexander Murray & Co. Ltd from Aberdeen, Scotland as other prior bottles were. Previous years have been identified as Macallan.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought this in CT for $79.99. I have tried it and it is pretty good. Very smooth and easy going down. Very similar to Macallan 18 but over $100 less in price.
i'm not a label snob and don't care if people see Kirkland printed on the bottle. Just pour it and enjoy

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016