Rite Aid 10/9-15 $2mm on Cover Girl ac/points, 69c Candy Singles, Free ac/silver/gold Bulbs,

Archived From: Grocery & Drugstore
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DEAL IDEA:

ge halogen softwhite 4 pk, halogen reveal 2 pk, led 1 pk, & brightstik 2 pk $7.99 get 500 pts ($5) limit 2 

reg psa items @ $7.99, $6.39 gold!  *$7.19 silver, .19 a/points-Q

• -$2 ge reveal lighting product, exp. 11/16/16 (ss 09/18/16) 

AD SCAN
http://images.iheartriteaid.com/ad_scans/2016/1009/rite-aid-1009... 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Go tell RA's registers they're wrong.

billrubin (Oct. 09, 2016 @ 11:59a) |

I sure will Bill! I talk to inanimate objects all the time in public. Keeps people away from me. 

MISTERCHEAP (Oct. 09, 2016 @ 12:45p) |

Unfortunately this is one exception to the normal rule that RA registers give the best price. Because one of the items i... (more)

roy7736 (Oct. 09, 2016 @ 7:52p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Next Friday is Friends & Family day so be on the lookout for the 30% off coupons.

where do you find the fresh peelies for the candy bars ?

henryj1 said:   where do you find the fresh peelies for the candy bars ?

a YMMV situation by store. short dated candy typically gets those 50c peelies affixed to them. sometimes  you find a whole box of them, other times there's not one to be found. 

From OP:

DEAL IDEA:

Buy 1 Covergirl Eye and Brow Makers - $3.99
Buy 1 Covergirl Eye and Brow Makers - $2.00 (sale price)
-(2) $3/1 COVERGIRL Eye Product (excludes 1 kits and trial/travel size), exp. Varies
Pay: $3.99
Earn 200 Plenti Points
as low as 2 FREE + $1.01 money maker after stacked offers x2 on offer max out per card,

Wouldn't the "Pay:" part of the deal be "Pay: -$0.01" instead of "Pay: $3.99" after using the 2 $3/1 manufacturer coupons?

Cheap Top Ramen noodles too, if you are into that lifestyle. 2 for $3 with $1 off 2 mfc (SS 9/11/16), that expires 10/09, must get it Sunday and get back 100 plenti points, so $1 for 2 packs (12 for $1)

MrVietnam said:   From OP:

DEAL IDEA:

-(2) $3/1 COVERGIRL Eye Product (excludes 1 kits and trial/travel size), exp. Varies
Earn 200 Plenti Points
as low as 2 FREE + $1.01 money maker after stacked offers x2 on offer max out per card,

Wouldn't the "Pay:" part of the deal be "Pay: -$0.01" instead of "Pay: $3.99" after using the 2 $3/1 manufacturer coupons?

If you wait until Friday, 30% off $3.99 makes them $2.79 ea.  30% will override the BOG50%.  So pay -42˘ for 2, earn 200 PP.

my4mainecoons said:   

DEAL IDEA:

Earn 200 Plenti Points

If you wait until Friday, 30% off $3.99 makes them $2.79 ea.  30% will override the BOG50%.  So pay -42˘ for 2, earn 200 PP.

I hate how they have those 30% off offers on Fridays or Saturdays when all the stock is depleted of the good deals, which granted are getting fewer and farther between these days at Rite Aid  .Hopefully we will have at least one more good Black Friday sale at Rite Aid  this year before it becomes owned by Walgreens and is nearly void of any good sales.

I'm just hoping they've restocked.  I bought a lot of eye pencils for Rake In the Points.  

mr viet is Rite Aid for the moment truly independent where Walgreens can not tell them what to do ?  and when if so is the date that they can make them change their way of running the company ? thanks 

i am in brooklyn , queens area of ny and have  NEVER seen such a thing , bummer lol , maybe they do not do it in ny ?

henryj1 said:   mr viet is Rite Aid  for the moment truly independent where Walgreens can not tell them what to do ?  and when if so is the date that they can make them change their way of running the company ? thanks 
On October 27, 2015, Walgreens  announced that it would acquire Rite Aid  in a deal valued at $9.4 billion ($9 per share), pending regulatory and shareholder approval. The deal will result in a merger of two of the United States' three largest pharmacy chains.

As far as I know nearly a year after the merger was announced it still has not yet been approved by the Justice Department, so since it has not been finalized I would presume Rite Aid  is still truly independent.

The ongoing merger climate has been very prone to deals being blocked by regulators if there are any serious competitive concerns. 

very interesting info , Walgreens has no good deals at all hope fully they will not merge , thanks for the quick reply green for you

henryj1 said:   i am in brooklyn , queens area of ny and have  NEVER seen such a thing , bummer lol , maybe they do not do it in ny ?

That's because Walgreens owns Duane Reade and they are all over NYC. there are a couple of Walgreens stores now in Manhattan and perhaps Brooklyn

DEAL IDEA:

Earn 200 Plenti Points

yeah, somethings messed up from where i got this from, I'll fix it. didn't even look that closely til you pointed it out. thanks Mr V.

HI MR C JUST CHECKED AND ONLY SAW A 2 DOLLARS OFF COUPON FOR COVERGIRL AM I LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE ?  THANKS 

my4mainecoons said:   

DEAL IDEA:

Earn 200 Plenti Points

From my experiences in the past, the 30% off does not override the BOGO 50% off, even though it should. People on the SD discussion are saying the same. So no need to wait until Friday.

roy7736 said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

DEAL IDEA:

Earn 200 Plenti Points

From my experiences in the past, the 30% off does not override the BOGO 50% off, even though it should. People on the SD discussion are saying the same. So no need to wait until Friday.

it would mean an extra 5% off, correct? yes it should override and give you the best price.

henryj1 said:   HI MR C JUST CHECKED AND ONLY SAW A 2 DOLLARS OFF COUPON FOR COVERGIRL AM I LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE ?  THANKS 
They put out a new lower value coupon .

MISTERCHEAP said:   
roy7736 said:     From my experiences in the past, the 30% off does not override the BOGO 50% off, even though it should. People on the SD discussion are saying the same. So no need to wait until Friday.
  it would mean an extra 5% off, correct? yes it should override and give you the best price.

billrubin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
roy7736 said:     From my experiences in the past, the 30% off does not override the BOGO 50% off, even though it should. People on the SD discussion are saying the same. So no need to wait until Friday.

I sure will Bill! I talk to inanimate objects all the time in public. Keeps people away from me. 

MISTERCHEAP said:   
roy7736 said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

DEAL IDEA:

Earn 200 Plenti Points

Unfortunately this is one exception to the normal rule that RA registers give the best price. Because one of the items is 50% off, the system does not recognize the 30% coupon as a better deal (even though it is). So you will still end up paying full price for one and 50% off for the other, even if you try to use the 30% coupon. It's just one of the idiosyncrasies of Rite Aid 's registers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017