• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
MM Jergens BOGO50% and earn 400pp wyb 2, limit 2 or 4 (conflicting information - see below), monthly, get the 4.29 bottle and 50% off 2.14 = 6.43 - 1.50 mfc - 1.50 mfc = 3.43 get 400 pp so mm!

Online it says the limit is 4, but in the ad it says the limit is 2, so go figure.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I looked for Jergens today and my store only has $7.49 bottles. 
If you also have a small store then Jergens deal may require a field trip. 
30% off is better than BOG50% so my plan was to do it on Oct. 14, FnF day.

my4mainecoons said:   I looked for Jergens today and my store only has $7.49 bottles. 

I think you may mixed up with the week.   Jergens is for the next week (unless it's on sale this week too?).

This thread is about the week of Oct. 16 when Jergens is on sale BOG50% .
The Buy 2 get 400PP is a monthly deal.  It began the last week of Sept/beginning of October.
So you can buy it any week this month and earn the 400PP.
On Oct. 14 it will be 30% off because of FnF, which is better than BOG50%. 
Its not just Jergens btw but Jergens is the MM.
I paid $1.79 for 20 coupons (including shipping) and plan to buy on FnF day.

my4mainecoons said:   I looked for Jergens today and my store only has $7.49 bottles. 

Great idea about the 30%, Maine! As Mr V pointed out in the other thread, it's hard to use those coupons on current-week deals as the stock is usually gone by Friday. Applying it towards a monthly deal does the trick. Thanks.

my4mainecoons said:   
The Buy 2 get 400PP is a monthly deal. 

Ok, that makes a perfect sense.  BTW, how do you all find out the monthly sale/deals, from the tags at the store?  They are certainly not mentioned on the weekly ads.  

my4mainecoons said:   This thread is about the week of Oct. 16 when Jergens is on sale BOG50% .
The Buy 2 get 400PP is a monthly deal.  It began the last week of Sept/beginning of October.
So you can buy it any week this month and earn the 400PP.
On Oct. 14 it will be 30% off because of FnF, which is better than BOG50%. 
Its not just Jergens btw but Jergens is the MM.
I paid $1.79 for 20 coupons (including shipping) and plan to buy on FnF day.

I paid $3 for my coupons.  I went to the store this morning.with those. I had to ask the manager about fnf coupon - she seemed reluctant at first but gave it to me anyway  - just seemed weird. 
I ended up buying eight of  $7.49 bottles with 25% bonus @1.50 EA after coupons and points. The limit is 4.  

I checked 5 stores and one had one single $4.49 bottle.  Plenty of the $7.49 bottles.
Good luck finding the smaller bottle.

my4mainecoons said:   I checked 5 stores and one had one single $4.49 bottle.  Plenty of the $7.49 bottles.
Good luck finding the smaller bottle.

I went to two stores on Friday. One had none of the smaller ones ($4.29 in my area). The second had exactly two. But since I only had two coupons, that was perfect for me.

Vaseline lotion 10 ounce, on sale for $2.99, minus $1.50 L2C, and $1.50 saving* for free lotion.  But, be advised that my L2C coupon didn't come off but they lowered the price to compensate me.  Don't know if it was the "flavor" or just a general snafu.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017