• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
back 2 blonde kit & gray away for women .13-1.5 oz $8.99 get $4 eb limit 1

• -$5 wyb EVERPROŽ Back2Blonde Root Concealer for any variety, 4 oz. bottle only. Expires October 17, 2016 3:00 AM ibotta offer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MrV - The ibotta offer is for 4 oz bottle only so how could it be used on the items you mentioned above? I was at the store a few days ago and planned to buy it but then i read the ibotta coupon and gave up. Later i thought i should have scanned the item at the store to make sure, but then i found the $5 offer mysteriously disappeared from my ibotta list, only the $2 offer still there. Really weird...

niniss said:   MrV - The ibotta offer is for 4 oz bottle only so how could it be used on the items you mentioned above? I was at the store a few days ago and planned to buy it but then i read the ibotta coupon and gave up. Later i thought i should have scanned the item at the store to make sure, but then i found the $5 offer mysteriously disappeared from my ibotta list, only the $2 offer still there. Really weird...
This is a situation where you decided you knew more than the person who posted the deal and you paid the price. The Ibotta offer worked fine on the CVS item (which I'm fairly sure is the only size the company makes).

The Ibotta offer went away mid-week. I redeemed on Sunday and it came back Tuesday with a Wednesday expiration date, so I ran out and bought it again (different CVS card). It did not return after that.

Wasn't the $2 offer for the grey product? The $5 was for the blonde. I had a $3 CVS coupon for the grey product but decided that getting the blonde one was better since it allowed me to cash out $5 in EB.

billrubin said:   
niniss said:   MrV - The ibotta offer is for 4 oz bottle only so how could it be used on the items you mentioned above? I was at the store a few days ago and planned to buy it but then i read the ibotta coupon and gave up. Later i thought i should have scanned the item at the store to make sure, but then i found the $5 offer mysteriously disappeared from my ibotta list, only the $2 offer still there. Really weird...
This is a situation where you decided you knew more than the person who posted the deal and you paid the price. The Ibotta offer worked fine on the CVS item (which I'm fairly sure is the only size the company makes).

The Ibotta offer went away mid-week. I redeemed on Sunday and it came back Tuesday with a Wednesday expiration date, so I ran out and bought it again (different CVS card). It did not return after that.

Wasn't the $2 offer for the grey product? The $5 was for the blonde. I had a $3 CVS coupon for the grey product but decided that getting the blonde one was better since it allowed me to cash out $5 in EB.

Yes, the $2 offer is for the grey product.  I wasn't thinking that i knew more than the OP, instead, i was just reading MrV's post carefully.  I remembered MrV doesn't use ibertta (he mentioned before) so it is possible that he didn't check the detail.  Anyway, as i said, at the time i didn't think of scanning the product at the store (it was near store closing time so i was in a hurry). 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017