SAVINGSTAR: $/$$ offer for INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT (ex 12/31), $1/1 Lays Chips (+ SR Deal)

Archived From: Grocery & Drugstore
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Be sure to clip the offers for:

INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT $3/10 or $6/20, etc.

LAYS SNACKS

ShopRite has the large bags of Lays Potato Chips on sale for $2.14 this week. Pay $1.14 after savgstar.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Also check Plenti for a different International Delight offer. I got $5 off $15 there and $6 off $20 on S*. They should stack. Naturally, it starts the week after SR had the large size on sale for $1.99. Fortunately I have a rain check for the pumpkin flavor.

As for Lays, not everyone got it. I got $1 back on Cheetos. I did get the 1% back on Lays offer so I got a big 2c back on the bag of Kettle Chips that I bought!

Is International Delight actually delightful...?

jess888 said:   Is International Delight actually delightful...?

I like it, been using it for years in my coffee. The do have Fat Free and Sugar Free variety flavors too.

jess888 said:   Is International Delight actually delightful...?

Fat free is pretty bad IIRC....the creamer is sweetened so you just add to coffee and you're done. No need to add additional sugar or sweetener.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017