• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Link 

If the link doesn't take you to the coupon, just copy/paste this link and remove the space before "?"

https://sharer.coupons.com/ ?s=jqhtix

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
S&S has $3 eCpn to combine w this

rated:
There's a new $3 Ibotta offer for this. And a $1 bonus when you redeem it twice. Valid at Shoprite, Stop & Shop and WalMart.

rated:
mmyk72 said:   S&S has $3 eCpn to combine w this
Yes, but how much do they charge?

rated:
billrubin said:   There's a new $3 Ibotta offer for this. And a $1 bonus when you redeem it twice. Valid at Shoprite, Stop & Shop and WalMart
  And same Ibotta deal at Giant in PA

I'm pretty sure it's $5.99 at Stop and Shop...but I will check tonight or tomorrow

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
billrubin said:   There's a new $3 Ibotta offer for this. And a $1 bonus when you redeem it twice. Valid at Shoprite, Stop & Shop and WalMart
  And same Ibotta deal at Giant in PA

I'm pretty sure it's $5.99 at Stop and Shop...but I will check tonight or tomorrow

I checked last night -- $6.49 or $6.99 depending on the variety.

rated:
billrubin said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
billrubin said:   There's a new $3 Ibotta offer for this. And a $1 bonus when you redeem it twice. Valid at Shoprite, Stop & Shop and WalMart
  And same Ibotta deal at Giant in PA

I'm pretty sure it's $5.99 at Stop and Shop...but I will check tonight or tomorrow

I checked last night -- $6.49 or $6.99 depending on the variety.

  
The Havarti and other types of cheese were $6.29 I think...but the Bleu cheese was, as I suspected, $5.99 - this is in central NJ

rated:
$6.49 at SnS. But the store ecpn didn't take off $3 at checkout. Had to go to customer service.

rated:
mmyk72 said:   $6.49 at SnS. But the store ecpn didn't take off $3 at checkout. Had to go to customer service.
Did they give you the $3 (given that their official coupon policy now says you cannot stack e-coupons and paper coupons)? And what variety did you buy? I read on LRWC that it did not work on Creamy Havarti. I wonder if it works on other varieties?

I tried to buy at WalMart on Saturday but the store I went to (a Super WM) did not have it. So I got a blue cheese wedge for $3.99 at Shoprite. I was planning to buy at S&S to complete the $1 Ibotta bonus when it comes back a second time.

rated:
The customer svcs person did gave me $3 cash. No idea no stacking ecpn and manf cpn is official since the registers deducted both on some items I bought recently. I got the light harverti. Blue cheese was not available at the SnS store I went to.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016