• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The participating stores are only in CA, NV, OR, WA, and AZ. You'll need to buy $15 worth of participating items at participating stores and you'll be sent a $10 Visa Card by mail within 6 weeks. This is a great offer if you routinely buy the particiapting items anyway and there's a particiapting store near you and you can patiently wait for the $10 Visa Card to arrive
It's one $10 Visa Card per receipt per address. And you must purchase $15 participating items in a single purchase.
For further details and instructions go to: MercadoSavings  
Expiration:  Ongoing with new products every month (at least for now)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
crazy, it only says limit 1 reward per receipt - but no mention of an actual limit per customer - I've skimmed through the actual T&Cs but this deal sounds awesome to me so far!!!

rated:
Great find. Thanks OP. Nothing like 66.7% off groceries. I wonder how many times one customer can do this offer?

Remember to get this offer you must register first at mercadosavings.com.

I suppose you could use manufacturer coupons to have your savings stretch even further.

rated:
lemonhead said:   crazy, it only says limit 1 reward per receipt - but no mention of an actual limit per customer - I've skimmed through the actual T&Cs but this deal sounds awesome to me so far!!!
 I called customer service and spoke to someone in charge of the promotion and she said that there is no limit to the number of times a customer can do this deal! It is just limited to one rebate card per receipt. I think I will do it again.

Another helpful bit of advice is you should go by the words description for the participating products, not the pictures. For example, in the picture it shows Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat Sauce 96 oz. I got Stouffer's 5 Cheese Lasagna 96 oz and the rep said it would count because in the word description it says Stouffer's Family Size Meals 57-96 oz. Also for the Bar S Jumbo Franks. I got Chicken Jumbo Franks and she said that is fine. They go buy the description in words not by the specific products in the pictures.

rated:
Hope the Stouffer's Party Size Chicken Enchiladas will work. All it shown on the receipt is Stouffer's Party Chk.

rated:
There's a lot of participating stores, but not any major grocery stores that I've ever heard of... this page shows them: https://www.mercadosavings.com/participating-stores/
e.g., Vallarta Supermarkets, Rio Ranch Market, Fiesta Foods

rated:
Get a $10 Visa® Reward card when you spend $15 on participating products* at a participating store. Different participating products every month.
Limit 1 Visa Reward Card per receipt.
No limit to the amount of receipts you can submit and reward cards you can receive in a given month.
One time sign up is required so we can send you details and your reward if validated.

https://www.mercadosavings.com/frequently-asked-questions

rated:
I hope I didn't get greedy and miss out on my second rebate card.

I bought Kellogg's cereal. It said I had to buy the 12.5 ounce size. They had boxes that said 12.5 ounces, but they also had bonus packs where you got "20% more as compared to the 12.5 ounce size". I got the bonus packs. I will post if my receipt gets approved or not. It has been a day already and I have not yet received an approval e-mail. Maybe they don't work weekends.

According to the Frequently Asked Questions they do this every month, but just change the items participating each month. This will really help bring down the grocery bill.

Is the $15 amount calculated after coupons or before?

The $15 amount is calculated before coupons – price of products must equal $15 or greater before coupons

rated:
JimsEmptyWallet said:   Hope the Stouffer's Party Size Chicken Enchiladas will work. All it shown on the receipt is Stouffer's Party Chk.
  Got an email this morning with title "MercadoSavings has successfully processed your receipt."

rated:
My 15 ounce boxes (the bonus size boxes) of Kellogg's cereal worked too.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   My 15 ounce boxes (the bonus size boxes) of Kellogg's cereal worked too.
  Which store did you shop? I am not familiar with most of the listed stores.

I search through the list and found the closest one is about 20 miles away.
Thanks OP.

rated:
sameome said:   
MrVietnam said:   My 15 ounce boxes (the bonus size boxes) of Kellogg's cereal worked too.
  Which store did you shop? I am not familiar with most of the listed stores.

I search through the list and found the closest one is about 20 miles away.
Thanks OP.

I shopped at a store called Superior Grocers (in Orange County, CA).

This is a pretty sweet offer as it is unlimited and they change the participating products each month and you can do it again.

Gotta love 66.7% off select groceries. I just hope they pay up. That is why I stopped at 4 $10 rebate cards this month to see if they actually make good on their offer.

rated:
anyone have a txt list of items/sizes?

rated:
Check the website. New offers for the month of November are now up.

https://umbracomedia.s3.amazonaws.com/MercadoUnifiedGrocers/1614...

rated:
The offers for Dec is up at
https://umbracomedia.s3.amazonaws.com/MercadoUnifiedGrocers/1697...

Anyone got their rebate card for Oct purchase yet?

rated:
JimsEmptyWallet said:   The offers for Dec is up at

I think I will wait to do December offers until they pay up from October purchases. In their FAQ section on their website it says you should receive your Visa rewards card within 6 weeks after your receipt was validated. I have had receipts validated nearly 7 weeks ago and still no rewards card. I think it is time to send an e-mail to customer service.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   JimsEmptyWallet said:   The offers for Dec is up at

I think I will wait to do December offers until they pay up from October purchases. In their FAQ section on their website it says you should receive your Visa rewards card within 6 weeks after your receipt was validated. I have had receipts validated nearly 7 weeks ago and still no rewards card. I think it is time to send an e-mail to customer service.

I received all 5 of my pending $10 rewards cards today in the mail, so I will be able to get some more of that cheap lasagna and orange juice this month. Gotta love getting two-thirds off the grocery bill.

rated:
Got the 2 I did for Oct.

rated:
I went to Superior today to get some stuff as part of the December deal. I noticed the left side of my two receipts printed lightly. Hopefully they will approve the receipts or else it looks like I am paying full price for those $30 of groceries. When you magnify it you can see it clear enough. I was unlucky enough to stand in the line where the sales receipt printer was running low on ink.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I went to Superior today to get some stuff as part of the December deal. I noticed the left side of my two receipts printed lightly. Hopefully they will approve the receipts or else it looks like I am paying full price for those $30 of groceries. When you magnify it you can see it clear enough. I was unlucky enough to stand in the line where the sales receipt printer was running low on ink.
Luckily for me I see this morning Mercado Savings approved both receipts. There is a $5 off $25 store coupon in the Superior flyer for the week ending today. I plan to get $15 more of deal items and then get $10 more of other groceries and get that $10 effectively at half price after store coupon.

Just a heads up on those $10 rewards card -- you have to activate them before use. I tried to use them yesterday at Office Depot last night and they came back declined because I didn't realize at the time they need to be activated first.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016