• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
DEAL IDEA: FREE!
Buy 1 Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream 1 oz – $11.49
Buy 1 Schick Slim Twin Disposable Razors – $5.00 (sale price)
Subtotal: $16.49
-(1) $3/1 Schick Disposable Razor Pack, exp. Varies www.coupons.com 
Pay: $13.49
Earn 300 Plenti Points
Submit for: http://www.clearasil.us/special-offers/coupons/new-coupon/  $11.49 mir 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Is getting the 300 pp contingent on a minimum $15 spend? If so, I only have Gold cards and that would take me under $15 after 20% Gold discount.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Is getting the 300 pp contingent on a minimum $15 spend? If so, I only have Gold cards and that would take me under $15 after 20% Gold discount.
    it appears so.

which is too bad, cause the razors are on sale, only the Clearasil would be discounted and since that's the MIR item, no reason to discount it. But if you only have gold cards, no way around it I suppose.

rated:
How about buying one clearasil at a time using a 30% off coupon each time.
Total will be $16xx so you'll earn the 300PP and you'll have 2 receipts to submit for rebates-- give one to a friend. 

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   Is getting the 300 pp contingent on a minimum $15 spend? If so, I only have Gold cards and that would take me under $15 after 20% Gold discount.
    it appears so.

which is too bad, cause the razors are on sale, only the Clearasil would be discounted and since that's the MIR item, no reason to discount it. But if you only have gold cards, no way around it I suppose.

Am I reading the fine print correctly?  Max rebate is $9.99? 

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
    it appears so.

Am I reading the fine print correctly?  Max rebate is $9.99? 

I think there's a printable Q around for this stuff that would compensate for that.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
I think there's a printable Q around for this stuff that would compensate for that.

NLA on the Clearasil website.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016